SAU Community

White Goods Daily

GH05T

love what your doing with the car. i don't get the steering wheel though, you were talking about liking the impul seats because they blend in with the interior, and then want to put the loudest steering wheel iv ever seen! But its your car. Those wheels do look sexy

• 2 weeks later...

finally got around to fitting my eyelids,

work has stopped me from doing anything else atm

IMAG2421_zps58de5338.jpg

much better light profile

IMAG2415_zps6dbbc911.jpg

I bought a front mount intercooler but im not gonna use it, i think im gonna get a new return flow.

just not sure weather i should go silver or the stealth look an go black...hmmm

Edited by GH05T

appart from wanting a media player, thast why i chose it, its the least flashy half decent system, but the time and date screen is why i actually bought it.

is it common for the stageas to have crap reception?

the new radio can actually use the fm band but with the antenna....actually where is the antenna?

i need to get a much better signal some how?

It's in the back 2 side windows. I came across this problem also but still haven't solved it. Think I might get a standard antana and hide it under the carpet, I did this in one of my old hot rods and worked a treat. If anyone has a better idea I would love to hear it.

Stags should have great FM reception - sounds like the power for the antennae is not connected up, mine was like that when I bought it.

This post has it pictured:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/85278-how-to-stagea-headunitstereo-removal/page-12

Mine was not that colour but in the same location snipped it and it and low and behold the radio came back :)

sick, i will get on it.
planning to get a decent little sound system going now, just simple alpine gear.
4X R-type speakers

10" sub in a sealed box for good kick

digital amp to run it...should make me happy

also i finally fixed up my dodgy battery clamp....i mean dodgy:
IMAG2447_zpsmkknhi0y.jpg

anyway, i have a larger battery so bought a larger battery clamp, where the hell do i hook the rods up to? the front side has a bracket with hole but the rear dosnt, i have hooked it up to a bracket under the fuse box but its not right. i think im missing something?

also pick for funzies

eyelids_zps01677042.jpg

building my new house, gf asked me to drive by and get a pick.......sent her this

IMG_3791_zps1ae61743.jpg

• Like 3

Dam you got more pics of your car over the last few pages than I have ever taken of mine lol ... Looking very nice:) any power mods planed bet ya can't help your self :) you going on Ben Simpson memorial cruise,

P.s you should buy my s2 big wing for ya car already white and all

i didn't like the big wing, its starting to grow on me, along with a whole heap of body mods, but yes i will be doing some basic power mods.

buying a nistune, bigger fuel pump and some other supporting mods, looking into a new hyper-gear turbo,FMintercooler and get it tuned for simple acceptable power, nothing crazy as its my daily.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Gho5t,
Your ride's looking awesome! Wheels are very flush and the eyelids look mad.
I need to ask a question... Where in Perth did you manage to find the wheels?!
Ive been wanting this style wheel for a few months now i cant seem to locate a source.There's no Varrstoen dealers here (Perth) and im trying avoid the ebay sales if i can.

• 1 month later...