SAU Community

Vic 99 Stagea Rs4S Rare Momo Pack

Very rare combination of DAYZ RS4S Stagea. Comes with Momo steering wheel, momo gear stick and momo carpet throughout the car.

This car will not disappoint, it's beautiful to look at and fantastic to drive. Always run on Premium fuel and serviced regularly using Motul Oils.

Car has been tuned with a NISTUNE by Chasers Motorworks. This has improved the economy and power of the car, whilst maintaining safe engine conditions.

Comes with both the Dolphin front grille and the NA Stagea grille which I imported from Japan for $200.

Selling my car as I need something more suitable for carrying around children and to suit a family lifestyle.

Need to sell this ASAP! I am loving the car, but common sense is prevailing and would be better off with someone who will love it as much as I do.

LATE 1999/12 MODEL

LONG REGO TIL OCTOBER 2013.

ALL WHEEL DRIVE MANUAL WAGON

TWIN SUNROOF

DAYZ REAR SPOILER

5 SPEED (NOT CONVERSION)

DAY Z EDITION FRONT& REAR BAR OPTIONED

GT-R CENTER GAUGES

PRIVACY GLASS IN REAR

REAR CARGO BLIND FOR PRIVACY

REAR CARGO BARRIER REGASSED CLIMATE CONTROLLED A/C

Regularly serviced by the exceptional team at Chasers Motorworks, Footscray. Car was originally imported by well renowned Jap Imports SSV Auto.

- Car regularly serviced, washed and maintained

- Already been NISTUNED (in excess of $1k)

- GReddy Intercooler

- Standard T3 turbo tuned to a safe 12psi

- Aftermarket 18" rims with low profile tyres

- Adjusted coilovers sitting at lowest legal height

- 3" exhaust (includes original exhaust)

- APexi Cold Air Intake (makes a great noise)

- Pioneer head unit with USB/MP3 input

- Aftermarket amp installed under drivers seat and 10" sub in the boot which completes the sound

PRICE NEGOTIABLE $13,800

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-stagea-1999-14020337?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=7&eapi=2&__N=1246%201252%201247%201282%204294963846%204294960181%20903%201216&num=15&silo=Stock&Range=Price%3aMin%2c15000~0.5&sort=default

Trying to figure out photos, then I'll post them.

Thanks, Tom.

• 2 weeks later...