SAU Community

Genuine Bn Sports Widebody Kit For R32 *SOLD*

Not for the faint-hearted. This bodykit will flare your R32 out by about 3 inches on either side. You'll need 10" and 11" wide wheels MINIMUM front and back respectively to fill out the guards.

A mould has been taken off this bodykit, and shoddy quality copies are being sold by some shops in melbourne. This kit is the genuine article the mould was taken off, and is the ONLY genuine one in Australia. Copies are being sold in the $3500's.

Features that are better than the copies:

When you hold the kit up to the light you won't see through it. f**k knows how people can sell bodykits that have one layer of fibreglass and stay in business. The genuine item is very thick and solid, so you don't have to worry too much about someone breaking your kit by leaning on it.

It will fit, first go... you won't have to pissfart around with it for months to get it to align with your guard or the curve of the bonnet etc.

It only costs $3200 plus shipping if you're outside of the melbourne metro area.

It has 9 pieces. Copies only have 8 because I forgot to give the mould maker one piece.

Genuine kits don't result in this:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=166921

As for pics, I'll have pics of the bodykit on tuesday, but for now, here's a pic of Adam's track car with the first copy that was made

435577272_083775661c_b.jpg

435569365_a7d569cd7e_b.jpg

you can see from the first pic, how much wider than factory the guards are. Those are standard wheels on the car, sitting a good 3 inches or more in. Now THAT is widebody... none of this pansy ass "look at me I have a 20mm flare on the side of my car, so its a widebody". GTFO!

and here's the BN Sports website

http://www.bn-sports.co.jp/2door/32_skyline_blister.html

and pics:

z_32skyline_blister_f.jpg

z_32skyline_blister_r.jpg

This is an unpainted, unmodified, never installed kit, virtually brand new. You couldn't get it cheaper even if you ordered direct from Japan.

PM, email or phone 0430534956 if you're interested.

selling R32 soon, gonna buy a Aristo. The longer I hold onto this bodykit the longer I'll hold onto my R32 with a hope of putting it on.

Got too many cars in the garage now, ceffy, R32, AE86 and an S14... need to get rid of shit.

selling R32 soon, gonna buy a Aristo. The longer I hold onto this bodykit the longer I'll hold onto my R32 with a hope of putting it on.

Got too many cars in the garage now, ceffy, R32, AE86 and an S14... need to get rid of shit.

:) well thats fair enough then.

free bump.

GL with the sale... things going to look fat on whatever car it goes on.

Saw Ali-Turkos GTR driving around a few times and its unbelievable... whoever gets it is going to be a lucky boy and or girl

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this kit is awes.. your definetly right about the quality difference i know that now after buying a china kit... they mite aswell sold it to me a few paper towls in the shape of a vertex kit because it is VERY thin, crap quality..

GL with the sale.... sooo wish i was rich lol

Edited by Pandaah32

• 1 month later...