SAU Community

Bn Widebody Kit

Hi

Just wondering if anybody out there knows where i might be able to get a BN widebody kit for a 32gtst from.. preferabley in aust somewhere

cheers Calvin

*vomits*

^^^^^ ROFL - its not that bad mate..........

BN widebody isnt cheap, try looking up VIVA GARAGE, im pretty sure they could supply you with something, otherwise you might have to buy original and pay $$$$$$

buy my ones if thats what you looking for, they are ok just need paint job and bit of fiberglass and presto you got your self wide body like a GTR, u can have them for $150

ow they are off my R32 didn't want them as i put genuine GTR panels

post-35658-1178093195.jpg

Edited by BRUNSKIGTST

buy my ones if thats what you looking for, they are ok just need paint job and bit of fiberglass and presto you got your self wide body like a GTR, u can have them for $150

ow they are off my R32 didn't want them as i put genuine GTR panels

already have fibreglass copies of the r32gtr guards... thanks 4 the offer

hmm... guess you should ring Driftline in melbourne... 0425855540 or www.driftline.com.au

they've fitted a couple of copies of my 9 piece BN blister kit now :) my original's still in the shop... I'll fit it to my car one of these days.

BTW, if its less than a 50mm extension, its not a widebody, its a fender flare :P

Hey guys im also looking to buy this kit , Its a Bn sports blister kit. There was a short write up about it in a recent Drift Battle mag, They claim that jetspeed sell them, but after various phone calls, they dont know wat im talking about.

Any help would be great. here are some pics.

post-22171-1178191634.jpgpost-22171-1178191643.jpg

cheers Tim.

Edited by vsute

Hey funkymokey

Much appreciated for the info and the pics.. i will be calling them 2day and finding out all the details...you wouldnt happen to know a rought price would you???

cheers Calvin

yer i sued the guy who fitted the last kit didnt mould the rear gurard properly, and they started to crack,

the dickhead isnt paying up so, so i will be lucky to get my car back at the end of the year.

so im trying to source a rolling shell so i can get it back on the road

• 2 weeks later...