SAU Community

Sau Vic - Skyline Nationals 2006

paulr33

SAU VIC will be supporting the 2006 Skyline Nationals.

This event will be in shepparton on the weekend of the 28th 30th in Shepparton.

We will be heading up on the Saturday at 7:30am to check out the festivities and action.

We will meet at McMobil in Campbellfield and head up to Shepparton.

Please post here if you will attend the event so we can get an idea of numbers.

We will be on CB radio channels so make sure you bring a CB radio.

The day will involve a concourse in the main street of Shepparton.

For details on the Skyline Nationals check out Here

will we be coming back the same day?

are there any entry costs involved?

how long is the one way trip to Shep?

Is this a members only cruise up? or can any skyline driver tag along?

I'm interested, but im doing the D4D thing an not sure if i can get that many weekends off in a month.

Full information on the event can be found here -> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=107565

There is a cost to enter and have your car on display, and to enter the deca track component as well. All the info is in the thread as listed above. This will be an open event and simply a day cruise up and back.

I don't know of any cars from SAU currently entering, and the entry price has gone up as the cutoff date was May

Entry price for SAU Members has not gone up. It remains at $115.00, and this price will include a polo, cap, stubbie holder and keyring tokens of the event. These items only avaible for the Deca entry though, so when you consider that you get a showbag with $75.00 worth of goodies and other freebies, makes Deca look cheap. PLease get your entries in ASAP though, coz time is running out. Go to www.skylinenationals.com to download your entry form.

might just come on the cruise up for a look, i'll be forking out a fair bit of dough just the weekend before for entry & cams licence an accomodation for the drift day at deca. :)

Yeah i think we are just going up for a look see.

And of course its a good oppitunity for a cruise ( as long as your in the middle this time)

Can non members with Skylines tag along Paul ? there has been no mention of it being membere only

Could be a good oppitunity for people to come have a look at what the clubs about ..

Hope we get a few along to this

Yeh, hook us up. Only problem is i only got until the 29th to get my front bar resprayed and car running properly. Oh well, cant say ive ever been on a cruise of any sort before, should be good (although 7:30am on a saturday is a bit rough)

I will be there all weekend!

Anyone is welcome to come along.

Don't be so soft guys, get Friday off work, come up and get on the turps friday night, show and shine saturday, then some track action sunday! Should be a weekend to remember, so long as the weather holds out :dry:

Hope to see you there

correct to compete in the events you need to signup on the friday and have already sent your forms into cazz. you cant just rock on the day and fang around. we are going up on the saturday and nothing more

correct to compete in the events you need to signup on the friday and have already sent your forms into cazz. you cant just rock on the day and fang around. we are going up on the saturday and nothing more

I will take some entry forms up with me, and you guys can compete in Deca if you want. I would prefer to know actual numbers, BUT, I do want to get as many to this as I can. We still have spots left. If you are able to let me know by email that you are coming, I will make sure that you can sign in on the sunday. We will just fill the forms out on the day. As I stated earlier, you can compete in the event for only $115.00, and that includes all 3 events. We were hoping to have a heap of you guys there, as the NDSOC has not had many events at Deca, and we were seriously looking forward to getting SAU heavily involved. The more the merrier, if it means signing you up on the day, so be it.

Look forward to seeing as many of you as we can up there.