SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

I'm looking at a set of 18" wheels (haven't bought the Stagea yet) and need to know the standard wheel dimensions.

It's a Series 2 if it makes any difference.

Anyone able to tell me what the Diameter, Width, Offset, PCD and standard tyre size are?

Cheers!

Edit... It appears to come standard with 215/50 R17 tyres

Edited by thedriver

The R33GTR 17 X 9 X 30 with 245/40/17's clears the standard guards with the ride height at at 340 mm front and 330 mm rear.

The standard wheels were 16 X 6.5 with 225/50/16's

The PCD is the usual Skyline 5 X 114.5

:D cheers :D

Edited by Sydneykid

And SK comes through with the goods yet again. BIG THANKS!!!

I'm probably looking at 235/40 R18 which should fit I hope...

although, I just found out today I can get a set of 17" used Volks for $300 with rubber in near new condition.

18s are sooooo tempting though.

post-18577-1130468336.jpg

I'm looking at a set of 18" wheels (haven't bought the Stagea yet) and need to know the standard wheel dimensions.

It's a Series 2 if it makes any difference.

Anyone able to tell me what the Diameter, Width, Offset, PCD and standard tyre size are?

Cheers!

Edit...  It appears to come standard with 215/50 R17 tyres

Series II Stagea will take an 18" X 8" wheel running 38P offset - refer to attachment showing them on my car. rims are fitted up with 235/40R18 tyres.

marc2

• 2 months later...

can anyone with an s2 rs four s check their placard on the drivers side door jamb to see the specs including offset and width of the original rims.

...Cheers

can anyone with an s2 rs four s check their placard on the drivers side door jamb to see the specs including offset and width of the original rims.

...Cheers

Tyre Placard photographed as requested from a SII - complied and Registered in QLD prior to registering in ACT.

Regards,

Marc2

ps. I cannot recall if rim offset was even mentioned on the compliance documentation.

post-18577-1136290826.jpg

That reminds me of a related topic...

... I was doing some research on tyre pressures when I found a WRX guy running 40 PSI even though the door placard read 32psi. Apparently Subaru changed there specs a few years back to keep up with current tyre technology but never changed the stickers.

What pressure should I be running?

My tyres are stock as per the door sticker - 205/55 R16 89V

...Cheers

i actually need the details from the placard of as "S" ie with 17" rims standard

That reminds me of a related topic...

... I was doing some research on tyre pressures when I found a WRX guy running 40 PSI even though the door placard read 32psi.  Apparently Subaru changed there specs a few years back to keep up with current tyre technology but never changed the stickers.

What pressure should I be running?

My tyres are stock as per the door sticker  - 205/55 R16 89V

I never take any notice of what is says on the door placard. Who knows how many different makes of tyres have been on the car since it was produced.

Check the sidewall of the tyre, it should have a maximum pressure printed on it. I normally take it to about 5psi less than that.

The tryes I have on mine came with the car. They are crap. On smooth surfaces they 'chirp' even if I take off gently. I think they are low rolling resistance tyres and therefore do not offer a lot of grip.

I will be upgrading soon to 18's as well, that should help the handling a little.

i still need to know what it says on the standard placard for an s2 stagea rs four s with 17" rims, as when i get my stagea complied i will need to source a set of rims that are like the standard ones.

i still need to know what it says on the standard placard for an s2 stagea rs four s with 17" rims, as when i get my stagea complied i will need to source a set of rims that are like the standard ones.

The only Stagea S1 with 17" rims standard I have seen is the 260RS. They utilise the standard R33GTR rims (what I have on mine). They are 17 X 9 X 30 offset with 245/45/17 tyres.

I had mine complied with the 16" rims and then put the 17" on later.

:nyaanyaa: cheers :blink:

Edited by Sydneykid

Well there you go, you learn something new every day, the 3 that I have seen all had R3GTR wheels on them.

:P cheers :O

the original 260rs wheels are 17 x7 bbs .. front are +30 offset,rear +20 offset,you need spacers and longer wheels studs for rear to use 34or 33 gtr rims from my experience ..finding the right rims for my car has been a real pain ..so left them std ...too hard

post-7472-1136419095.jpg