SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Hi I've read a fair bit of this thread and come up with the following and just wish to check I'm on the money and to summarise

(my GTR goes in to get set up in 2 weeks when my front/rear upper control arms come in) or is it all wrong because I run +11 offsets ??

R32 GTR Steering/Suspension Set-up - Mainly Street and 6 or so Track days a year

Alignment settings

Front Camber = - 2 to 2.5 degree (negative) (-3 for track days)

Front Caster = 4? as much as I can get with wheels not hitting, slightly more on the LHS

Front Toe = out 1 mm each side

Rear Camber = 1 degree

Rear Toe = 0.00 mm

Dampening

Front Harder

Rear Softer

Ride height

- 355 Front

- 350 Rear

Wheels 18x9.5 +11 Offset

Tyres RSR's 265x35xR18

:thanks:

you will have to take out the inner guard linings and depending how low you are you will have to move the wiring loom up. Also i had problems with scrubbing on full lock on the firewall which i bashed with a mallet to get more clearance.

wouldn't it have been better to wind in some +ve castor? ;)

wouldn't it have been better to wind in some +ve castor? ;)

probably haha but i wanted a quick fix cause i was dailying and had to go to a skid pan so out came the sledgehammer!

currently running 18x9-1 215/40 on the front doesnt scrub but soon to be 18x9.5-1 when my new rims arrive in japan and plan to run a 225 shouldn't scrub much but plan and drifting with it on the front

Skyline model = R32 GT-R

Wheel diameter = 18

Wheel width =9.5

Wheel offset = +22

Tyre size = 265/35ZR18 93W Federal 595RSR

Modifications to fit = correct height and 2.7 neg on the front, no lip, no roll, no pull, no rub...TE37SL

Could go a +12 and slight lip dependent on tire, height, camber

hey guys,

I'm hoping someone could shed a bit more light on this for me.

I have a Stagea RS4-S (manual, hicas) and looking to get some new rims with the following dimensions:

Fronts:19x8.5 +22

Rears: 19x9.5 +22

From what I've read, the sizes can fit to the car.. but my main concern is whether or not the ATTESA system will sh!t bricks due to the differing width of the wheels.

I'm not 100% across the ATTESA system, but I can't see how the ATTESA would be affected by the width - perhaps by rolling diameter, yes?

And I think the following thread confirms that (or not, I've had a few too man bulmers): http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/200492-staggered-wheel-sizes-and-the-attesa-system/

Hope anyone can provide their 2c

Cheers

Karl

(edit: lol.. MANY bulmers)

Edited by S T A R 3 3

just got a quick question i'm going to get a set of 18x8.5 +30 on the front and 18x9.5+30 rear running stock suspension. but i recently bought a set of kumhos ku31 235/40/18 all four. Just wondering is the rear gonna be stretched really badly and will it look very bad considering the front will have a good fit but the rear is stretched? thanks

just got a quick question i'm going to get a set of 18x8.5 +30 on the front and 18x9.5+30 rear running stock suspension. but i recently bought a set of kumhos ku31 235/40/18 all four. Just wondering is the rear gonna be stretched really badly and will it look very bad considering the front will have a good fit but the rear is stretched? thanks

i had that exact fitment on my car for about a day...

the fronts look a lil weird as the sidewall is exactly vertical and the rears are stretched a tiny bit.

hey guys i need some help it probally has been answered before in the post but i cant be bothered going through it, so im thinking of buying a set of d1rs for my r32 gtst 17x10 +15 all round just woundering how it would fit i have 20 mm wider guards front and rear?

thanks guys the rims are in and yeah it does stretch out a bit but can't be happier with the new look =] thanks guys

PICS!!!

why does no one add pics!! would make everyones life easier later on

Hey guys thinking about getting some D1R's thinking the offset im after will work but thught i would ask here before ordering them.

r33 gtst

18X9.5 +15 & 18X10 +22

car has rolled front and rear guards and is reasonably low

if these offsets are to aids can some one suggest what would be good.

cheers

Edited by Autumn33

Guys I'm finding it really hard to get an idea of what parameters to choose for my r33 gts-t. I just need visualization to see what different offsets look like, I'm not imaginative enough lol. Anyone know of another thread or something? I've tried searching but can't fin anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Skyline model = R34 GTR

Wheel diameter = 19"

Wheel width = 9.5

Wheel offset = ET2

Tyre size = 265/30/19

Modifications to fit =None

Lowered on Nismo S-Tunes, slight rub on the front guards when on full lock and also on rough road surfaces :)

On a gtst?

Ur going to have to run heaps of camber to get mexico not to tear your arches/tyres to pieces...

Or just raise it heaps n let mexico hang out...

here is mine with 18x8.5 +36 front n 18x9.5 +36 rear.

rears are dead flush with the guards at .5 degree of camber and lowered.

fronts sit in a bit but are just right so they wont rub on any points except if turning sharply and suspension is compressed.

Hey guys thinking about getting some D1R's thinking the offset im after will work but thught i would ask here before ordering them.

r33 gtst

18X9.5 +15 & 18X10 +22

car has rolled front and rear guards and is reasonably low

if these offsets are to aids can some one suggest what would be good.

cheers

post-68049-0-43536800-1333513154_thumb.jpg

Need a reply ASAP guys, been reading for a bit but don't have time to find the info I need. I currently have 18x9" lenso d1rs on the rear of my 34 GTT, unsure of the offset. I'm looking at going 10" but the wheel place said they only have GTR offset. Will these fit under my standard guards ? Car is standard height. I just don't want them to stick out to much.

Any advice is appriciated.