SAU Community

Username Change Requests Here

Post your username change requests in this thread, and an admin will sort it out for you, provided of course that the name isn't already taken (click Members at the top of the screen to check it out).

Other than the obvious change of your login and display names, this will not affect your account in any other way (eg your post count, avatar, sig, contents of existing posts), and you will receive an email from SAU once your name has been changed, confirming your new login details.

Please note that if you request a name that is already taken, we will not take the name from that other person unless they agree to it, even if the account has been inactive for some time.

CLUB MEMBERS - please advise your club exec when your user name changes, so that they can update their records. It makes things a LOT easier for all involved!

- Revhead

----------------------------------------

Just wondering,

Is there anyway to have my username changed? The problem being that there already is another user on SAU and just my luck in WA as well by the name "GOT BOOST". I don't want to invade on his username and would like to have my username changed if possible. It has been told to me that I should delete my username and re-register but I don't wish to lose my trader rating and history.

Does anyone here have the power to do this?

Cheers,

• Like 1

post what you'd like your new username to be and I'll change em for you. Only an admin (me Duncan, PranK and a few others) can change usernames. Alternatively use the new troubleshooting system to submit a support ticket and one of us will sort it out.

post what you'd like your new username to be and I'll change em for you. Only an admin (me Duncan, PranK and a few others) can change usernames. Alternatively use the new troubleshooting system to submit a support ticket and one of us will sort it out.

Can i change mine from "jturner79" to plain ol "JT"

i say all these people should be stuck with whatever stupid nick they thought of when they signed up. especially bobsgirl. I know I'd never chose a stupid user name then change it.

punish them i say.