SAU Community

Stagea Parts List

Lone

• 2 weeks later...

Some further info on sparkplugs for the S1 C34.

According to both the NGK book for the R33GTS25(t) & my Stagea workshop manual the plugs should be NGK PFR5G-11's.

• 5 weeks later...
Has anyone got a part number for front brake pads yet? i'm getting my rears done and figured i'd do the front at the same time

Andrew,

I can get one of the mechanics to pull my front and rear pads out tomorrow morning and match them against the Bendix catalogue. It is one of those items on the 'to do list'. You have given me a good reason to lift the priority.

Regards,

Marc

Andrew,

I can get one of the mechanics to pull my front and rear pads out tomorrow morning and match them against the Bendix catalogue.  It is one of those items on the 'to do list'.  You have given me a good reason to lift the priority.

Regards,

Marc

Me too, the compliance pads are getting thin:cheers:

Andrew,

I can get one of the mechanics to pull my front and rear pads out tomorrow morning and match them against the Bendix catalogue.  It is one of those items on the 'to do list'.  You have given me a good reason to lift the priority.

Regards,

Marc

Excellent, i'm getting a terrible grinding noise from the rear end at about 50km/h on and off, so i figure brake pads is the cheapest replacement at that end until i find a bigger problem. may as well do the fronts at the same time

Andrew,

Regards,

Marc

Brake Pad Update.

It appears as though SI and SII Stagea pads are different. Terminal was kind enough to call in today and we compared his SI front and rear pads to my SII. Definately different.

Guys I will confirm the following info by mid week when pads arrive and we have done a fitment. but it looks as though the front pads for SI are DB1398's and come in Bendix Premium (so far). The rears are DB1144's and are Hardie Ferrodo (so far). More research to follow.

For SII it looks like rears are DB1399's in Bendix Advance (more research to follow).

To date I have not found a pad for the front of SII - but still searching.

I will endeavour to keep you all posted as information comes to hand.

Regards,

Marc2

Brake Pad Update.

It appears as though SI and SII Stagea pads are different. Terminal was kind enough to call in today and we compared his SI front and rear pads to my SII. Definately different.

Guys I will confirm the following info by mid week when pads arrive and we have done a fitment. but it looks as though the front pads for SI are DB1398's and come in Bendix Premium (so far). The rears are DB1144's and are Hardie Ferrodo (so far). More research to follow.

For SII it looks like rears are DB1399's in Bendix Advance (more research to follow).

To date I have not found a pad for the front of SII - but still searching.

I will endeavour to keep you all posted as information comes to hand.

Regards,

Marc2

Hi Marc, thanks for the pad info, did you measure the disks? I usually upgrade to DBA slotted rotors when I change pads the first time, so I was thinking of doing the same to the Stagea:cheers:

Hi Marc, thanks for the pad info, did you measure the disks?   I usually upgrade to DBA slotted rotors when I change pads the first time, so I was thinking of doing the same to the Stagea:cheers:

Hi SK,

No I did not measure rotors - I wanted to clear up the pad issue before I took any further steps in relation to rotors, calipers etc.

Regards,

Marc2

• 2 weeks later...
I was just looking around, the K&N equivalent of the A360 panel filter is the 33-2031-2

That part is the same for all 180's, Skylines with RB25's etc so i assume its the same for the stagea. I am about to purchase next week, so this will be first mod.

EDIT: http://www.knfilterchargers.com/search/pro...?Prod=33-2031-2

Can I respectfully suggest uoi have a look at the Pipercross panel filter available from their Australian agent http://shop.fabre.com.au/store/products/it...em113.inetstore

Part Number PX-PP1128

Superior product at around half the cost.

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...