SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

What are the chances of two Lightning Yellow C34 S2 RS FOUR S's cresting the top of a sharp steep hill from opposite directions?

Well it happened this morning...WOOHOO!!!!!

Spotted a lightning yellow S2 C34 this morning on Gilbert Rd, Castle Hill this morning at 9:20 this morning. Flashes & waves all round!!!

That could be wolverine's wife, Gav. They live in that area and my sister used to see that car a lot when she was working nearby quite a few years ago.

That could be wolverine's wife, Gav. They live in that area and my sister used to see that car a lot when she was working nearby quite a few years ago.

That makes sense Nick, as I know Wolverine has an S aswell. I've seen it on Knox Rd, Woodcroft a while back too.....

Spotted a green S1 N/A basemodel (giggles) on Racecourse Rd, Hamilton while I was in Brisvegas last week. Took afew shots with my phone, but it was too dark. No rear wing, no privacy glass, hubcaps........

Spotted a green S1 N/A basemodel (giggles) on Racecourse Rd, Hamilton while I was in Brisvegas last week. Took afew shots with my phone, but it was too dark. No rear wing, no privacy glass, hubcaps........

I thought I had the only N/A S1. It was a private import. The badge on the tailgate should read "25G". Mine is green but has a white bonnet and silver guards and is very beat up atm It has really dark glass and 17".. I don't drive it off the mountain but prefer the turbo S1 when going out.

Edited by 66yostagea

White M35 (lowered) heading south on Pacific Highway between Byron Bay & Ballina about 9:30 this morning. Was 'making time' like he was trying to get home from Easter holidays. You on here?

• 2 weeks later...