Photo

spot the stagea

• Please log in to reply
8038 replies to this topic
  • mcnamg
  • Contributor

• 1,430 posts
  • Car(s):Jeep Wrangler & Territory
Hey Guys Thought maybe we could add a thread for all the stageas we spot on the road. Guess there cant be too many around because I have known about them for ages and havent yet seen one on the road seen lots in the cannington auto wholesale yard tho :P

My wife rang me this afternoon she was on the way to work driving down stock road towards canning highway ( i am in wa btw :( ) and spotted a silver stagea with a milo tin on it and the rego number ( from what she can recall) was a black on white or white on black cant remember that read (edit licence deleted to respect owners privacy :D ). Does this beast belong to anyone on here?

My wife likes your car :boinkcar:

If anyone else spots a Volvo oops my bad a stagea :) post it up I am sure if someone on here spots another member they would love to know about it

edit: a few rules we should abide by to respect others privacy tho. no rego numbers as we dont need anyone having their car targeted.

:P

Glenn

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:25 PM

hey mcnamg i aint seen any on the streets except the ones in the cannington caryard.

we should get together one weekend and check out our stageas :P

prolly only be 3 cars but thats alright :rave:

where bouts in perth u live guys?

im near joondalup north of the river :D

cheers

Brad

Posted 14 October 2004 - 08:44 AM

VL Calais RB26DETT 350rwhp, 12.04 @ 118mph

NEW SETUP: 96 Nissan Stagea with rb26dett engine, gtr 5 speed, highflow turbos, twin 3" dumps, single 4' magic cat into 3.5' all way to rear apexi muffler, 17psi boost, autronics smc, sard 700cc injectors, twin 3" inlet pipes with K&N pod filters, 3" cooler piping, custom bov, gtr intercooler, twin plate clutch, lowered, 17" rims, dual sunroofs mmm,

2 weeks and counting :cheers:

hopefully :)

From what I've heard there's only two others here in Canberra. A really nice red one that I see sometimes, and another silver one that I haven't seen as yet.

Neither of them are on SAU :P

J

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:11 AM

up here there prob abt. 10 all up i rekon, 2 at preferred and 3 at mjr + 2 rs260s waiting to be complied, mate of mine has a black one '99 xenon lights, had it for 2 yrs in his garage and cant take it out coz no plates, and 3 or 4 on road, including mine coz her spirit lives :angel: .
drove past mjr the other week and noticed a silver one out front, strange thing about this one that i noticed immediately were the foggies in the grill. after a quick yuwee i went and enquired about it and it was a late '98 series 2 with the tv and xenon headlights. Steering wheel was nice on this one so was the meshy trim. Was brought in by a bloke from melb. and left the next day.

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:43 PM

I see one now and again at Oxley in the afternoon

Posted 14 October 2004 - 03:11 PM

Buy my CX-7!!!! Click Here

• Car(s):ADM R32, Lib Sti, 09 Q7
The only one i see is mine, ICE12 will have his in Darwin soon so that will make 2 in the NT.

Cant wait.

Ken

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:07 PM

Add your Australian delivered R32 GTR to the SAU register
http://www.skylinesa...tr-t343750.html

• Car(s):240Z, KDR30, S1 RSFV
I believe that mine is the only one on the road here in Adelaide....

Posted 14 October 2004 - 08:54 PM

Cheers,
Ben

1973 240Z L28 Turbo
1983 DR30 RS-X Turbo
1996 Stagea RSFV

Posted Image

• Car(s):Z11 and F50

spotted a silver stagea with a milo tin on it and the rego number ( from what she can recall) was a black on white or white on black cant remember that read Does this beast belong to anyone on here?

That is my beast,

Posted 14 October 2004 - 09:22 PM

• Car(s):Stagea RS Four

I believe that mine is the only one on the road here in Adelaide....

I've got one as well, had it for a couple of months. Ben, what colour is yours?

Posted 14 October 2004 - 09:46 PM

First and only in Toowoomba, (there have been viscious rumours of another from an unreliable source) yet to be spotted by me. Never seem to see both at the same time. Funny that?

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:59 PM

• mcnamg
  • Contributor

• 1,430 posts
someones pretending to own your stagea!

porbably telling his mates he just got a turbo charged volvo!

Posted 15 October 2004 - 11:15 AM

• PranK
  • Admin

• 10,727 posts
  • Car(s):Bora 4Motion, Passat TDI
Glenn, my wife has seen 2 also and I haven't seen any :P

Posted 15 October 2004 - 11:23 AM

Signatures are for sissys

I saw a silver or was it light gold one near Stafford QLD today. Standard Wheels and looked tidy. Nicer than a Volvo anyway :P

Posted 15 October 2004 - 01:22 PM

user posted image

2 Cheap Cable Modems 4 sale

Current: K&N panel filter, Turbotech Boost Cont @ 11 psi, Whiteline handling pack

Next: Exhaust

• mcnamg
  • Contributor

• 1,430 posts
Christian where are the pics of your beast?

Ill extend that to any other stagea owners post up some pics of the beast whether she be stock or modded I am sure everyone would like to see what everyone else has ;)

The only reason my wifes spots so many cars is shes too busy watching what everyone else is doing rather than watching her driving :) must be why she didnt notice that gate she used to modify the side of her car last year :)

:P

Glenn

Posted 15 October 2004 - 01:41 PM

• Interests:Cars, Tits, Alcahol, Tits, Cars, oh and i like food and stuff.
  • Car(s):200ZR
There is one in Newcastle. someone jsut bought it from the sketchys't caryard around but i looked at the car while it was there... seemed in good nick. Tried to catch him for a race in mum's 9-5 aero saab yesterday but there was to many cars between us lol. thought it might be a close race, was intrested to see how it would turn out. Will have to track it down in mum's car again (would use my car but don't want to embarres him... its only stock)

Posted 15 October 2004 - 02:25 PM

• Interests:Motorsport
  • Car(s):R32GTST R33GTST Stagea
If you guys see mine please don't publish the rego number, thanks:cheers:

Posted 15 October 2004 - 05:36 PM

I pop in occasionally & see what all my friends on SAU are up to.

• mcnamg
  • Contributor

• 1,430 posts
yeah sorry guys my bad just removed rego number from my post :P but good idea description only.

Posted 15 October 2004 - 10:14 PM

I've got one as well, had it for a couple of months.   Ben, what colour is yours?

Silver, factory BBS alloys, rear spoiler, no sunroof(s), 100% stock.
Only got it 2 weeks ago.
I'll be trying to only drive it during the week & take out my DR30 or my Z on the weekends!

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:25 AM

Cheers,
Ben

1973 240Z L28 Turbo
1983 DR30 RS-X Turbo
1996 Stagea RSFV

Posted Image

• mcnamg
  • Contributor

• 1,430 posts
any mods planned ben?

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:51 AM

Nah, it's the designated daily-driver. My Z is heavily modded, my DR is a little & my wallet & prevention-of-attention (theft-wise) sense is telling me to keep the Stagea 'looking boring' & not standing out.

Ask me again after I've finished paying for my 450HP Z motor & re-trimmed the DR (ie in a few years time!)

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:18 AM

Cheers,
Ben

1973 240Z L28 Turbo
1983 DR30 RS-X Turbo
1996 Stagea RSFV

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users