SAU Community

Stagea Suspension

Sydneykid

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, Im looking at getting a set of coilovers for my series 2 WC34 stagea RSfour
How do I know whether I have the forked or eyelet rear suspension?

I have the AWD tiptronic 4 gear auto which makes it the RS four V? making it the eyelet rear suspenion?

Thanks heaps for any help!

Edited by Spoonman

hey guys a fellow stagea member is selling his coilovers from a 99 s2 AWD factory manual..

i have a 97 series 1 auto awd.... any chance the coilovers would fit? they are HKS hipersport 3's.

from what i am reading factory manual suspension isn't compatible?

I wouldnt know what I was looking at mate.

Is there no way to know based off model type?

Then Google image search the difference so you can see it yourself.

It is a big easy to spot difference

You could go by model. And that would probably work.

Bit to be 100% sure you need to look for yourself.

Who says that something hasn't been changed in the past for some strange reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How did people put lowered rear springs in their c34?

Just took mine apart, and the only way it could work would be if i took out the dust boots and bump stops and spaced out the top nut above the top hat. :/

• 2 months later...

I have been going through this thread for the last few days and can't seem to find the answer. I know it would be here somewhere but I obviously can't see it. I have a 99 RS4S and the front shocks are rooted. I can't seem to find part numbers or brand choices for the RS4S. Any help would be great cause the shops up here in Townsville only seem to want to help if I can get them the part numbers to save them doing a search or calling around for me. Need help as soon as possible cause I need to get this problem sorted. Just need part numbers/ Brands for shocks if possible. Yes I have tried searching and I am having no luck. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hmm, I have the 260rs stagea, with hicas, the guy at the import parts place says the r33gtr coilovers bolt right in to this car... Any truth to this? It's scheduled to be done in about 10 days.. If I need to rush other parts.. Hope I have enough time.

Hmm, I have the 260rs stagea, with hicas, the guy at the import parts place says the r33gtr coilovers bolt right in to this car... Any truth to this? It's scheduled to be done in about 10 days.. If I need to rush other parts.. Hope I have enough time.

The front should be fine, but the rears are different and you'll also need to account for the extra ~300kgs a Stagea has over a Skyline.

Ring JustJap and get a set of BC's or similar. Once you tell them it's a 260RS, they'll tell you what's available and if they have other options.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas trawled the thread but just confirming, I'm after rear shocks for my 97 rs4. Just standard shocks not looking to go coil overs, I see r33 rear shocks fit but are not really recommended. Are there any stagea specific replacement rear shocks about? I'm having no luck!

Cheers