SAU Community

Stagea Dyno Results

Sydneykid

Had a little bit of a dissappointing result at the SAU:SA Dyno day today the M35 only pulled 126 KW :happy: It was on a mainline dyno, which they say under reads - but even so, would've liked a few more numbers. At least Ive got a baseline for future comparisons though.

post-69799-1283568212_thumb.jpg

i thought m35's ran 12psi stock?

you didn't even make it to 10

if its highflowed, its good to about 20psi but 14 will be safe with the stock ecu/boost cut

• 2 weeks later...
Its quite docile actually, only spins up inside wheels in first, I would be stepping out sideways if it had an lsd though.

Of course I dont drive like Craig either. :geek:

I have the Nismo in my car at the moment and it comes on very strong in the lower rpm and in the Wet + 1st gear + a bit of fun = a very sideways car out of round abouts.....lol

Its quite docile actually, only spins up inside wheels in first, I would be stepping out sideways if it had an lsd though.

Of course I dont drive like Craig either. :)

Oh you will....once you find the love of the LSD and loose the single spinner!!! :P

I have the Nismo in my car at the moment and it comes on very strong in the lower rpm and in the Wet + 1st gear + a bit of fun = a very sideways car out of round abouts.....lol

LOL....at least you can get sideway's at low speeds....I have to wait until I hit 60-70km's!!....lol

just love the way it stay's at about 1000nm's.......nice steady curve up to 300AWKW's as well.

Try that with a RB tractor motor :P

you realise thats tractive torque and the only way to measure engine torque accurately is on an engine dyno? so its not really 1000Nm

still an impressive result, should be even better if you guys get your ecu re-mapper sorted

you realise thats tractive torque and the only way to measure engine torque accurately is on an engine dyno? so its not really 1000Nm

still an impressive result, should be even better if you guys get your ecu re-mapper sorted

Yep, tractive effort, and 200nm more than the 2j manual supra that was tuned before mine.

V6 FTW... :P

I have given up on the remap, mainly because I will be changing to the VQ35 soon. It looks like I am going down the Haltech platnum pro path.

Awesome result man... especially for a car so well behaved. (Yes I'm jealous)

Maybe you need to get it in an engine dyno to see exactly what nm it is pushing?

Probably easier to just get an RB powered car of similar output on the same dyno for a comparison.

Probably easier to just get an RB powered car of similar output on the same dyno for a comparison.

would be a lot easier

but i think the tractive torque is affected by gear ratios, tyre size and a few other things so it may not be an accurate comparison

would be a lot easier

but i think the tractive torque is affected by gear ratios, tyre size and a few other things so it may not be an accurate comparison

I think as long as the speed to revs ratio is the same it wont matter. Different gears, diff ratios and tyre sizes will change everything, not to mention auto box and awd etc.

if only i had the front hubs... we would know in 5 mins.