SAU Community

R34 Gtt Injector Upgrade

So im getting some injectors for my 34 Neo this week, im considering getting Bosch 1000s, as i can get them at a good price.
Will be running on pump fuel atm, consider e85 later on, getting a hypergear atr43ss2 and supp mods hoping for 260-300kw.

My question is what length do i want? ive heard 14mm or 11mm? and is there direct plug in ones or do they all require height & plug adaptors?

Thanks

Or you could just buy mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can confirm you want the 3/4 length injectors.

Can confirm you need the plug adaptors.

Can confirm they are 14mm. (according to scotty)

Can confirm you should probably just message scotty if you absolutely want new ones as opposed to second hand ones.

It depends where you are measuring them from. 3/4 length is generally what you would ask for.

Greg's ones weren't in the car long, running ethanol. He upgraded to the stainless 1400cc ethanol/methanol tolerant Xspurt injectors. ;)

im considering getting Bosch 1000s, as i can get them at a good price.

How good is the price? You haven't asked me to quote you for those, as you wanted s/h ones or cheap Siemens 610's.

As long as you can return them if you have any issues, without paying $80 to ship one back to China or the US.

How good is the price? You haven't asked me to quote you for those, as you wanted s/h ones or cheap Siemens 610's.

As long as you can return them if you have any issues, without paying $80 to ship one back to China or the US.

OP this is very important. Myself among others have had to ship a single injector halfway across the world at own cost. Waste of time