SAU Community

Stolen R34 Last Seen 930Am Thomastown This Morning Been In Two Hit And Runs Since Stolen!

Tmaree_r34

watched some punks eye off my GTR parked out the front of mine Sunday about 4 am got their plates and gave them a good scare when they realised I was across the road at a mates. On foot I out ran their hilux lol

watched some punks eye off my GTR parked out the front of mine Sunday about 4 am got their plates and gave them a good scare when they realised I was across the road at a mates. On foot I out ran their hilux lol

What area you in? Farkin cnts going around looking for these cars specifically

Will be looking out for a hilux doing drive by now!

And my GF just told me that Hilux are one of the most stolen cars around too so it probably wasn't even theirs either.

Edited by Tony Olsson

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Finished building and installing my stroked VQ25DET today. Came out to 2.771ltr. Built myself. VQ35 crank and forged rods, remaining parts are modified VQ25DET. Should I start a build thread ? Any Interest ?
    • Yep sure does . Comes on primes and cuts off as a factory pump would 
    • And I hope the relay receives the trigger signal from the ECU and not the ignition power. It should prime and stop if the motor isn't running.
    • I disconnected before the fuel pump and restriction still there. Disconnected at turbosmart fpr and also after ethanol sensor and pressure dropped. No kinks in line but I found one spot above diff that I can hear the fuel flowing while running so I'm wondering if there is built up corrosion  from 10 years of sitting.  I had injectors cleaned and tested and one was dead but rest were fine. Was never an issue when I owned the car previously but I'll talk to jez about his thoughts on if they should be changed to newer tech. Thx guys at least I know the setup should work again. Pump is wired directly to relay and not using factory plug any  more