SAU Community

Infiniti Q60 Coupé

I really like this car.

It seems to be a logical step in terms of its design over the V35 coupé, you can definitely see the similarities.

$71,470 on road is the price quoted on the website.

I'm just not sure I'd pick it (at that price) over a German alternative.

Pics;

exterior.Par.75382.Image.direct.jpg

exterior.Par.73314.Image.direct.jpg

exterior.Par.19174.Image.direct.jpg

If you had $70k to spend, would you buy an Infiniti?

Yeah it seems like it's undercutting the Germans, but then this is essentially a V36 Skyline coupe so it might be getting a little old. Doubt the interior fit and finish would be the same as a new German coupe though (judging from some reviews that I read of this car).

Still, for $70k it seems like a good buy compared to what else is available at that price. An equivelant-powered German coupe is $100k+.

But for $70k, I'd be looking at the Q50 Hybrid.

Yes, but I'm hanging out for the Q50 Eau Rouge. Probably going to be in the 6 digit figures... but willing to bet it'd be worth every decimal! :P

• Like 1

Yes, but I'm hanging out for the Q50 Eau Rouge. Probably going to be in the 6 digit figures... but willing to bet it'd be worth every decimal! :P

I'm not convinced that we'll see it here even if it does go into production. :(

Chances of seeing the Eau Rouge here? Incredibly minimal. We don't get the nice cars :( Although, Infiniti is doing a lot of marketing over here and this could be the car that brings them to the big boy league in the eyes of many. Would definitely give the M5s and C63 AMGs a run. Potentially give Ricciardo one and let him promote it.

Just finalised a deal on a 2014 Q60 S Coupe. Hopefully it arrives this week coming.

I was initially going to get the import top spec but I wanted a later model one and for the price I was going to spend on that, as I went along it seemed more like a crazy option, if I had come across this car when they were first released in Japan then it would be a no brainer to import or if I still only wanted a earlier model today. Considering that once I had it here none of the Tech worked, you know like Sat Nav, no Cruise or if it had cruise it was limited, everything was in Japanese and no warranty plus limited options when it came time to sell (no trade in at most places etc)

Now we all know it's bad manners to talk about money spent etc in public however I can tell you I paid absolutely no where near the price advertised. I ended up with a new Q60 S Coupe, 4 year warranty and 4 year roadside assist and the biggest advantage, everything works :) nothing is in Japanese, I don't have to screw around with Sat NaV etc, all the info and warnings are no probs, I can set the cruise to what I want and on top of that way more options when it comes time to sell.

So I'm 100% satisfied with my decision and cannot wait for it to get here.

Just rub it in Black Dog...

But in all seriousness, congrats. I think I may need to visit my local dealer to take one for a test drive just so I don't feel like I'm missing out! :D

• Like 1

Just rub it in Black Dog...

But in all seriousness, congrats. I think I may need to visit my local dealer to take one for a test drive just so I don't feel like I'm missing out! :D

Haha, yeah got a bit carried away ;) When I was Going to get the import one it was such a hassle and concern regarding the conversion etc. So it's a big relief I don't have to worry about all that now. I will post some pics when I get her, that's if I'm still allowed on this site? Anyway we all know it's still a Skyline at the end of the day ;)

Thanks for that though mate. Yeah seriously if anyone is considering buying a local one (not grey import) now is a great time to get one. Most will be aware they are struggling at the moment to gain a foothold in the local market, especially with their current line up (soon to change) so they are keen to get bums in seat. So if thinking of going that way, now is the time to go for it :)

I really like this car.

It seems to be a logical step in terms of its design over the V35 coupé, you can definitely see the similarities.

$71,470 on road is the price quoted on the website.

I'm just not sure I'd pick it (at that price) over a German alternative.

Pics;

exterior.Par.75382.Image.direct.jpg

If you had $70k to spend, would you buy an Infiniti?

That first pic you posted up is the Q60 IPL (Infiniti performance Line) Now that's the pick for me. It has 259Kw compared to 245Kw or in the old measurement (my measurement ;) ) not sure why Australia changed it?

348Hp compared to 330Hp

It also has a few extras, wheels etc but the big thing for me is the look of it. It has a much more aggressive stance due to the body kit. I'm actually thinking of ordering at least the front part of the kit.

Does anyone else like the IPL ?

Actually come to think of it I reckon it looks a bit like a Mustang... ?

Below is the link to it.

http://www.infinitiusa.com/coupe/q60-ipl post-134916-0-26851800-1407604462_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

What % discount is real? BMW can be up to 15% off RRP (east coast), given that Infiniti is nowhere near in resale but very close in RRP to BMW, they probably should be discounting like hell.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...