SAU Community

Bride \ Recaro Express Group Buy #2 "replica" Seats Carbon , Kevlar ,frp ,glitter

Longz

Hi guys due to a big amount of interest's i will be doing another group buy.

This one will be different as i won't be custom ordering the seat's to order instead i will be order the seat's from the factory that are in stock or are already in production. ( This group buy will be much quicker )

Start Date 20/7/14

End 20/9/14

I have given it 2 months but if we reach the 10 people limit i will put it thru ASAP.

Bride Replica Chairs , Remember these are not genuine but are replicated in high quality for a much better price.

We need about 10-15 People in this to proceed otherwise will be canceled !

Company called : Wujiang Jianwu same company doing my CF Group Buy they seem to make the higher end quality in China.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO SYDNEY GENERALLY ABOUT $550 FOR A PAIR OF SEATS.

The more we order the more i am able to ask for discounts without sacrificing quality.

There is a low quality low priced option and a higher quality more expensive option i have chosen with the higher quality as i do not want cheap replicated seats.

Standard Size Seat's will fit size 28-34

XL size would be needed for 34-38 however it seem's like there is non in stock atm.

Current seat's ready from factory

BRIDE STRADIA II - GLITTER $750
BRIDE STRADIA II - FRP $680

BRIDE STRADIA II - Carbon $970.00
BRIDE STRADIA II - Kelvar $970.00

Bride StradiaII Sport Style- Glitter $750.00
Bride StradiaII Sport Style - Frp $700.00

Bride StradiaII Sport Style - Carbon $950.00
Bride StradiaII Sport Style- Kevlar $950.00

Bride Stadia II Maizora - $750

Bride Low Max Gias 2-Glitter $750.00

Bride Low Max Gias 2 - Frp $680.00
Bride Low Max Gias 2-Carbon $970
Bride Low Max Gias 2-Kevlar $970

Bride low Max Gias 2 Sport Style- Glitter $750.00
Bride low Max Gias 2 Sport Style- Frp $750.00
Bride low Max Gias 2 Sport Style- Carbon $970.00
Bride low Max Gias 2 Sport Style - Kelvar $970.00

BRIDE STRADIA SPORT - Carbon Black Alcantara $1050
BRIDE STRADIA SPORT - Kelvar Black Alcantara $1050

BRIDE VIOS III - FRP Black Alcantara $650

BRIDE VIOS III - FRP XL SIZE $700

All these prices are a rough estimate as the final depends on our $ conversion

Prices is for a set of 2 seat's

Universal seat rails are included.

post-70289-0-17820100-1405853051_thumb.jpg

post-70289-0-94282200-1405853058_thumb.jpg

post-70289-0-05944400-1405853422_thumb.jpg

post-70289-0-75551800-1405853526_thumb.jpg

post-70289-0-41880000-1405853601_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Josh : They all come with universal seat rails

JezR31 : all FRP come with black back the 4th picture one is a Bride Venus Or Maizora.

NISR32.5: Not too sure yet as the factory is on back order due to high demand

Stag98 : Size 34 should fit no problem for standard size

Group Buy List.

Longz : Bride Stradia Alcantara , Bride Low Max Gias Alcantara

smg084: Stradia 2 Sport Style-frp
lokiR33 : BRIDE STRADIA II - FRP Black

Josh080 : no singles at the moment it seems.

Nisr32.5: No worries will let you know if anything changes.

green180sx: It is the Bride Maizora or Venus.

Current List :

Longz : Bride Stradia Alcantara , Bride Low Max Gias Alcantara

smg084: Stradia 2 Sport Style-frp
lokiR33 : BRIDE STRADIA II - FRP Black

Jezr: Bride Stadia II Maizora Graduation Fabric

BLK-51N : Bride low max gias 2 carbon back in black gradation standard size

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Stick the caliper in your vice with soft jaws, that way you can turn it upside down simply. I think the factory lines are 10x1mm but I'd just take the whole thing down to your local Pirtek/MSCN and get them to sort it out.
    • Hi Andy and welcome!  Got any pics of the customers cars you're talking about? 
    • Thanks for that Komdotkom Does anyone by chance know what the thread is on the end of the hard line of the GTST front brake system before it goes to the braided line - will need to get a fitting to put in there as you say. Could you do this with the caliper on the car? Just get the pistons all the way back with a spacer or even some clamps? Im running a 36mm disc and 18mm pads - the pistons are almost as far back as they can get but i think with some old pads and a wedge I can make sure. Just easier if the caliper is mounted to something.
    • The most important thing to do is to ensure that the pistons are fully back in the bores so that you can't get air bubbles forming behind them. If you've got AKB springs then you'll need to make some timber wedges to hold them back which is pretty simple - but you'll need wedges for bleeding anyway to stop the pistons moving up the bore. I'm a big fan of bleeding calipers from the 'bottom' because bubbles like to go 'up'. Since you're going to have the calipers off the car and mounted to some sort of fixture (unless you've got 5 sets of hands) I'd suggest that you bleed it by introducing fluid from both directions and with the caliper in both orientations. Get a barb for the end of your braided line and go to the chemist and get a 100ml syringe to force the fluid through with. You can use any old shit fluid for this (*new) because you'll displace it once you bleed the system properly later on with SRF or similar. Probably worth cracking the transfer pipe too just to be sure. Once you've got brake fluid everywhere and no more bubbles stick the caliper back on the car and bleed the fluid up from the caliper to the MC.
    • I've never had a T51R mod done on a turbo but can answer things to at least give you things to consider. Firstly, I'm pretty sure "T51R mod" is not going to be a completely standard identical design.  Different folks will make their own calls on how they want to make the sound, and different compressors and housings will give different amounts of space to work with as well - so the design and effect from company to company and turbo to turbo will be arbitrary.    In terms of "is it the same", no... it won't be, I'm pretty confident of that.   Whether it will have a negative (or NOT negative for that matter) effect really would be foolish of any of us to speculate on without any data.  Surge slots, or map width enchancement grooves basically bleed air from part way up the compressor out to the compressor inlet... effectively from the turbo's point of view it is an air leak that allows the turbo to be re-fed with the air that has been leaked.  When done "right" it can allow air that the turbo can't pump into the engine efficiently to spill back into the intake as opposed to cause a surge condition. Simply put, it has a direct effect on the efficiency of the compressor wheel.  When you are getting up to the maximum capacity of the compressor wheel the design of the intake and compressor rely on every bit of area of the inducer etc to work as efficiently as possible, if you have something literally designed to cause a leak of turbulent air (to make the sound) back to the intake it's hard to imagine there won't be some cost to the higher end of the flow capacity but I wouldn't dare even try and guess if it were either major, or academic.  Just bare in mind there will be an effect. On the "upside", I'm assuming you are going to be running the 1.05a/r hotside you had on the EFR9180 as you mentioned you don't want to do any fabrication work, and the 1.45 hotside DOES need the dump pipe (and as such, possibly exhaust) shifted as it actually pushes the turbine outlet further from the CHRA... its a huge housing.   I doubt you'll be able to safely push the 1.05a/r hotside on pump gas far enough for the 9280 compressor to actually start getting to the point you have to worry about sacrificing a bit of flow for sound. As you know, I'm a big EFR fan where it suits - unlike some, I just go on merits and suitability for setups and there are a lot of cases they are unbeatable.   In the case of where you're going though, I'm not convinced that line is the best thing for the job.  To do it right I'd either stay with what you have, as you're finding it's pretty hard to make the car more powerful than it is without sacrificing "something" - or do a "proper" upgrade to an all new beast that has the turbine flow to support what you are looking for, and arguably also has the T51R sound and vibe which I'm hardly going to throw stones at you for looking for... you'll remember that my turbo choice for my old R33 was absolutely influenced by the induction noise the GT3076Rs make haha.    Given the price of an EFR9280 and T51R mod, any work to get it installed and tuned to suit may turn out to give a result that makes you wonder if it was worth the effort - but if you're willing to spend that and not worried about massive gains, I'm pretty sure what you're proposing *will* give you some of that sound and probably stretch the power out a bit further in the rpm.   I've so far not heard any unmodified EFR sound "whistly" like what I'm assuming you're looking for, though.