SAU Community

Looking To Buy Or Borrow

IllestR33

Needing OEM / Aftermarket Suspension (Shocks and Springs) from R33 GTR need a complete set Front and Rear good condition no knocks or leaks not looking to spend a heap of money borrowing would be ideal

This is the final piece needed for my RWC, apparently adjustible coilovers are not passable :(

Before anyone says just find another guy who will pass my car with Adjustible Coilovers, my car will be going through the pits so id rather not take my chances

Let me know what you got preferable someone in the Northern Suburbs Quid Pro Qou (Cash Slab etc....)

Thanks

Rob

If C34 S2 Stagea (manual) shocks fit, I've got a full set of stockies you can borrow. I'll let you research whether or not they are any good. I CBFed :)

Edited by Cowboy1600

Thanks all sorted im temporarily swaping my mate my ohilins :( for his OEM 34GTR suspension i just hope he will give them back when im done haha hes been eyeing them for a while, As for Stagea Suspension

The front shocks look to be the same as R33 GTR, as is the rest of the front suspension
The rear shocks look to be the same as R33 GTST (eye at the bottom)

So id probally would of had to find some rears

Thanks anyways

Just remember that Same mounting points and length doesn't mean they're set up and valved for a car which weighs the same as yours...