SAU Community

Turbo On A 25 Gt

miskyline94

Actually I try to pass my experience on to the newer guys.

Everyone want to build their current car, but it is rarely the best option

I'm building my current car, what's my best option Hatish?

I have done it from start to finish.

Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't, Don't.

Just sell and buy a turbo car. Seems like a hassle? Its far, far less hassle than going the alternate direction.

+1000.

Stuff conversions.

All I did was auto-to-manual my GTT, which is pretty darn simple compared to +T'ing a GT, and it was a total headache. I'm happy with it now but it's not worth the trouble.

Also, since these cars are worth peanuts these days, unless you have the tools, skills, time and space to do it yourself you're going to spend a big chunk of the value of your car on parts & labour to get stuff done properly. I know I have.

Edited by V28VX37

In all seriousness I am considering putting my wreck into a 4WD GT-Four, because that would be awesome.

In theory you could run a high comp N/A with turbo with E85. I would, if I could go back in time I would consider a higher CR but I'd never recommend it.

I'd say conversions are really only viable if it doesn't exist in any other way, like Hamish said, a LS1 in a R34.

But a Turbo GTT does exist, a manual GTT does exist.

Time is money, especially if it's someone else's time.

Time is money, especially if it's someone else's time.

That's how I feed my kids though Greg. Shutttup. :P

If it's as simple as slapping a stock manifold and turbo in there, and nistuning it on e85 I can't see the issue, costs would be fairly low and results would be great, till the auto slips. Haha.

If it's as simple as slapping a stock manifold and turbo in there, and nistuning it on e85 I can't see the issue, costs would be fairly low and results would be great, till the auto slips into a wall. Haha.

Fyp

If it's as simple as slapping a stock manifold and turbo in there, and nistuning it on e85 I can't see the issue, costs would be fairly low and results would be great, till the auto slips. Haha.

It's all fun and games until you can't run Nistune on R34 N/A's and you get an e-manage and then can't get it working and/or legal or RWC so you put a standard GTT engine in and then the wiring doesn't work right so you give up on Nistune because nothing talks to the auto correctly so you end up saying forget it use an e-manage then the engine blows up and you wait a year for a rebuild and then everything else explodes and scotty fixes it after 6 years of crap and then you slightly bend it

just buy a gtt

It's all fun and games until you can't run Nistune on R34 N/A's and you get an e-manage and then can't get it working and/or legal or RWC so you put a standard GTT engine in and then the wiring doesn't work right so you give up on Nistune because nothing talks to the auto correctly so you end up saying forget it use an e-manage then the engine blows up and you wait a year for a rebuild and then everything else explodes and scotty fixes it after 6 years of crap and then you slightly bend it

Because Ray. :P

FYP.

If only you had gone to Rajab...