SAU Community

Major Victorian Scammer- Jet2Nv, Jet31

copthis

If hes local and you know where he is, go pay him a old school visit and sort it out.

Make sure there are no witnesses....

Got to watch some people on forums, we only had 1 bad trade experiance, ended up sending a GTR badge to someone here a while ago and the guy made claims about it, a mod got involved and backed him up as being a mate and never lieing (yeah right), if i ever cross paths with the bullshit artist buyer at a meet, its not the $, its the principal....Not just buyer beware, its seller beware too.

Quite often second hand parts being sold here end up being in a condition where they should have been binned, cams with rust pits on them etc, if anything ive learned now is to either go in person to check out the goods or buy new.

Not having a go at the forum, just passing on some logic for others not to get burnt, there are heaps of idiots on both sides of the trader fence, if you cant pick it up and look at it, pay on the spot, walk away with it, beware, you dont know who you are dealing with, one mans treasure could turn out into another mans trash or scam.

• Like 2

If hes local and you know where he is, go pay him a old school visit and sort it out.

Got to watch some people on forums, we only had 1 bad trade experiance, ended up sending a GTR badge to someone here a while ago and the guy made claims about it, a mod got involved and backed him up as being a mate and never lieing (yeah right), if i ever cross paths with the bullshit artist buyer at a meet, its not the $, its the principal....Not just buyer beware, its seller beware too.

Quite often second hand parts being sold here end up being in a condition where they should have been binned, cams with rust pits on them etc, if anything ive learned now is to either go in person to check out the goods or buy new.

Not having a go at the forum, just passing on some logic for others not to get burnt, there are heaps of idiots on both sides of the trader fence, if you cant pick it up and look at it, pay on the spot, walk away with it, beware, you dont know who you are dealing with, one mans treasure could turn out into another mans trash or scam.

So much this ^

You really need to ask for a few pictures of the item on all sides. I got some gtr gauges off a well established member who said they were in 'great' condition. I received them with black glue type shit all over them, spray paint, and broken tabs, all because i never asked for more than the 1 blurry picture.

If someone is evasive and won't meet up to sell the goods, the chances are they're not in the condition they were described. Or possibly stolen and or not even in possession of the seller.

I think a few people remember this time last year, a seller on here was selling a clutch and ecu and a few other expensive parts. The parts were not sent and seller was un contactable. The same thing happened to that guy who bought a power fc from ben ellis.

If the seller wants a sale, he/she will open a paypal account or meet up or send photos, it is not hard and takes a total of 1 minute. I've had a few guys open an account for me.

Maybe we need the trader ratings under our club affiliation with a % of good or bad trades, a lot of forums have these now days.

Edited by Stagea97
  • Like 1

Now um...usually I don't do this but uh...go head on and break em off with a little preview of the remix

Now I'm not tryin to be rude, but hey pretty girl I'll piss on you

• Like 1

What we are all seeing, from page 2 onwards, are the hallmarks of a scammer who has been a member of this forum, using one name or another, since 2007.

He refuses to deny the allegation that he is countless account names (all of which link to him through his mobile telephone numbers and car rego plates, including a set of plates he attempted to sell on this very forum) which have been banned, time and again, for scamming. Again, and again, and again, he is tied to those accounts.

At this point, you have one member saying he stole a torque converter and resold it, another who has received neither goods nor proof that they were posted, and another who received a cracked component, with the timeline making no sense - and when challenged on this, the guy who proposed to leave negative feedback was advised by the guy in question that his mate, a mod or admin, would delete it for him. This is to say nothing of his reputation on multiple other forums.

He has been banned elsewhere, and here under different names, for either not delivering goods, or delivering goods significantly different from how they'd been described. All the links have been provided.

He was traced to this forum in 2010 by an ebay buyer who did not receive what was paid for.

His name, his address, his car - all of it is publicly known, thanks to the guy himself, and a whole lot of other forum posts.

So, I ask you, admins, #@funkymonkey #@Blitz #@R31Nismoid - Is this something you are prepared to let stand? Is he allowed to keep getting away with ripping off your membership with absolute impunity, after you banned him years ago?

^ are you serious

what a joke

if hes local and you have had a issue with this person why was it not dealed with at the time

forget about the whole kando turbo matter

it was inspected by myself and another person that owns a very respectable shop

why was it checked we all check everything out.

there was no visible crack or anything if there was it would have been brought up with kando then and there as it came back from warranty

^ are you serious

what a joke

if hes local and you have had a issue with this person why was it not dealed with at the time

forget about the whole kando turbo matter

it was inspected by myself and another person that owns a very respectable shop

why was it checked we all check everything out.

there was no visible crack or anything if there was it would have been brought up with kando then and there as it came back from warranty

sure it would have after having to argue with kando for the 4 months to get that one

pretty sure they would have told him to bang off

your not helping yourself and your business by associating with him

his timeline doesn't help your or his version of events so sorry can't take any of your "words" for it

(shit he had 5 of the things at some stage how do you even know you were looking at the one he sent me)

he's not helping himself by not denying those scamming accounts are not his

mine and auto trans(whatever) dude's interactions also point to something not being right

if he came out and flat our denied those accounts have anything to do with him and copthis couldn't prove otherwise I'd let it rest

I think that's more than fair on my part

Edited by 1400r