SAU Community

Major Victorian Scammer- Jet2Nv, Jet31

copthis

Jayson F, also known by a variety of other names, currently using the nickname jet2nv (he was banned from here in 2008 as Jet31) is a scammer from the Whitehorse area in Melbourne who selectively either sends thrashed garbage goods, or won't send you anything at all if he reckons he can get away with it.

He has ripped people off at multiple boards, starting with CalaisTurbo and working his way through here, r31skylineclub and elsewhere for the last 7 years, and has also pulled the same stuff on eBay, with one buyer tracking him down using this board back in 2010.

These aren't baseless allegations - Jayson himself won't even deny them publicly!

Another user has come forward to say he stole and then resold carparts from her. Another bloke is waiting on a parcel to arrive for which Jayson can't produce a postage receipt. And another bloke says an item he bought recently arrived internally cracked.

In case you haven't seen the thread over in the classifieds section, its getting fun. Be sure to read it in full from page 2 onwards.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/441101-fs-brand-new-kinugawa-kando-t67-billet/page-2

Get out of our forum, don't care...

Read this, follow the instructions in the thread, and stop cross posting in 10 different places... Call the police or stfu, mother of god

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/65046-known-bad-traders-read-before-you-buy-or-sell/?p=1307588

Guys,

This guy has gone to a lot of trouble to identify jet2nv with corresponding posts from various forums etc.

You may not care but if you were part of his scams you would, jet2nv has multiple for sale threads on here with different items you might have been interested in. This guy is doing us a favor.

Read that entire for sale thread he posted in. He even mentions updating the Ban trader list to Paul, you might have a different opinion then.

Good on ya copthis, need more blokes like you determined to get rid of dodgy traders.

Note: I'm not normally one sided but after all the details copthis posted and the fact Jayson wouldn't show any receipts/proof or accept/deny your main question that made it pretty clear.

• Like 2

I'm just saying that there's a correct place for it, cross posting to every forum isn't it

He's made a single thread - this one...

He's only posted in Jayson's turbo for sale thread and a single post in the Vic wasteland? Or am I missing something?

post-36975-0-70167500-1404128057_thumb.png post-36975-0-69599800-1404128088_thumb.png

Get out of our forum, don't care...

Read this, follow the instructions in the thread, and stop cross posting in 10 different places... Call the police or stfu, mother of rajab

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/65046-known-bad-traders-read-before-you-buy-or-sell/?p=1307588

As above, if you'd have been on the opposite side of this blokes scams I'm sure you'd care.

Some people in this club are extremely rude and have an appalling attitude, great reading for potential new members :/ Telling him to "stfu" because he's giving people a heads up? Good one mate.

Thanks for the heads up copthis, need more people like you.

• Like 4

What "motive" does "copthis" have for cross-posting?

I think I know and personally I don't mind.

What can the police ping jet*** for?

That'll depend on how many people get together, corroborate their victim statements and collectively become plaintiffs.

When?

The sooner the better!

• Like 1

Drip drip drip I wanna piss on youuu

I pick you up from the club

take you home to make some love

Got a surprise close your eyes

I'm gonna cover you with suds