SAU Community

Fj20 Electronic Ignition Kit

clubracer

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a bunch of kits made for the FJ20 to get rid of the dizzy and replace it with a ford based coil pack, along with a trigger wheel and sensor mount. It will be a bolt in kit (although the front pulley will have to be modified (also considering designing a new on of these too for the dry sump kit I'm designing, but more on that later). I can also supply the kit with the coil that bolts on where the old dizzy was (meaning you can use the same leads) and also a trigger sensor for the wheel. Kit pictured below is a test kit - finished product will be hard anodised and look pretty.

Just trying to get an idea of numbers. Price isn't finalised yet (even though my website says otherwise!)

kit-02.PNG

fj20-distribution-trigger-wheel-blanking

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'll have more details on this kit soon, including a price without coils or sensors, and I'll also have images of the trigger fitted to the pulley. I'm also designing a stand alone pulley that incorporates the trigger wheel and also a dry sump gilmer drive so those wanting to get a bit more serious. Weight will be the same as stock to keep the balance correct.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of replies on here. I've had to concentrate on other things business wise. I have given the designs for all my FJ20 related stuff to a third party for them to finish off. Will post up details soon...

• 3 weeks later...