SAU Community

New P Plate Law

miskyline94

Yeah, on the bike, it'd just be LOL!

What about when you drive the 86?

86 nah don't bother with drags, that car is all corners and a decently quick daily driver. If I was a fresh P plater I would, cause I'd be taking on Preludes and V6 Commodores and I wouldn't have been in anything faster, or beaten anything faster for that matter. I'm all about taking down fast Euro these days :P

Have put a Perrin exhaust on since you last saw it...sweet music to the ears when you rev it out...but now hunting down forced induction kits and then maybe the above will change :D

86 nah don't bother with drags, that car is all corners and a decently quick daily driver. If I was a fresh P plater I would, cause I'd be taking on Preludes and V6 Commodores and I wouldn't have been in anything faster, or beaten anything faster for that matter.

- I see!

I'm all about taking down fast Euro these days :P

- LOL! What type of fast Euro's?

Have put a Perrin exhaust on since you last saw it...sweet music to the ears when you rev it out...but now hunting down forced induction kits and then maybe the above will change :D

- Bring it out to the next SAU Meet and give us a listen to the new exhaust.

86 nah don't bother with drags, that car is all corners and a decently quick daily driver. If I was a fresh P plater I would, cause I'd be taking on Preludes and V6 Commodores and I wouldn't have been in anything faster, or beaten anything faster for that matter.

- I see!

I'm all about taking down fast Euro these days :P

- LOL! What type of fast Euro's?

- Bring it out to the next SAU Meet and give us a listen to the new exhaust.

M series Beamers, the quicker Benzes, Volkswagens, Audis etc.

I'll see if I find the time!

New p plate law for vic isnt a great change

i know this is the vic section but

lucky for NSW p plates there allowed any car that has a max of 130kws power to weight

so that means s14 s15 audm models, older wrxs and vl turbos now are allowed by NSW p platers them lucky buggers

however the honda s2000 is now banned

comes into effect for them on the 1st of August 2014

Edited by Johnie

1986 íîâàÿ áàçîâàÿ ìîäåëü çàâîäà ÀÇËÊ - Ìîñêâè÷ 2141 âñòàëà íà êîíâåéåð. Ìîäåëü îòëè÷àëàñü ïåðåäíèì ïðèâîäîì è áûëà ïîëíîñòüþ íîâîé ðàçðàáîòêîé ìîñêîâñêîãî çàâîäà. Òåì íå ìåíåå, ñóùåñòâîâàëè îïðåäåëåííûå ïðîáëåìû ñ äâèãàòåëÿìè äëÿ ýòîé ìîäåëè.  êà÷åñòâå áàçîâîãî, íà ïåðâîå, êàê ïðåäïîëàãàëîñü, âðåìÿ, áûë âûáðàí ìîòîð îò ÂÀÇ 2106. Íà ÀÇËÊ íà÷àëè ðàçðàáîòêó ñîáñòâåííûõ äâèãàòåëåé, êîòîðûå èìåëè âûñîêèé ïîòåíöèàë. Ìîòîðû áûëè ðàçðàáîòàíû, à äëÿ èõ ïðîèçâîäñòâà áûëî çàêóïëåíî îáîðóäîâàíèå è íà÷àòî ñòðîèòåëüñòâî ñïåöèàëüíîãî îòäåëüíîãî öåõà. Ê íà÷àëó 1990 ñòðîèòåëüñòâî áûëî ïðàêòè÷åñêè çàâåðøåíî ðàçíûå èñòî÷íèêè ìàçäà â ðîññèè ãîòîâíîñòü öåõà â 85-95%. Íî â 1990-å, èç-çà ýêîíîìè÷åñêîãî êðèçèñà è íåñïîñîáíîñòè çàâîäà âåðíóòü äîëã â 800 ìèëëèîíîâ äîëëàðîâ çà îáîðóäîâàíèå, ñòðîèòåëüñòâî òàê è íå áûëî çàêîí÷åíî. Öåõ áûë îïå÷àòàí, à îáîðóäîâàíèå âûâåçåíî è óòðà÷åíî.

eiiaaead له. Iiaaeu ioee aeanu iadaaiei ideaiaii دوره تنهد iieiinouth iiaie dacdaaioeie iineianeiai caaiaa. OAI له انه nouanoaiaaee iidaaaeaiiua idiaeaiu aaeaaoaeyie AEY ن فسحة IAE. Â موافق aaciaiai له EA ويآدنيآ، بو idaaiieaaaeinu، adaiy أوه auadai iioid AAC IO 2106. ماتت له له dacdaaioeo nianoaaiiuo aaeaaoaeae AEE، eioidua eiaee aunieee iioaioeae. Iioidu dacdaaioaiu أوه، حسنا AEY idiecaianoaa auei caeoieaii iaidoaiaaiea وسطه انه nodieoaeunoai niaoeaeuiiai ioaaeuiiai سعيدة الهيئة. يا له له AEO 1990 nodieoaeunoai auei idaeoe آن caaadoaii daciua enoi IEEE iacaa لا يزال أكثر Dinneen aioiaiinou سعادته 85-95٪. aneiai A 1990 II، EC-CA yeiiiie له edecena على ianiiniaiinoe caaiaa aadioou 800 هونولولو ieeeeiiia aieeadia iaidoaiaaiea CA، IA auei nodieoaeunoai OAE caeii دوره من AII. يا شمس IIA الجوع، صاحب المتوقع أن iaidoaiaaiea auaacaii AI