SAU Community

R32 Gtr For Sale. $24,000 Neg. Canberra

FOR SALE OR SWAPS. R32 gtr currently making 304kw at the wheels on high boost (19 psi, has 4 different boost settings).

Car was Tuned by Trojan Motorsports. I have a folder with a timeline and receipts for most of the things that have been done to this car since it was imported. The engine has been rebuilt roughly 40,000km's ago, I have only found the receipts for the CP pistons, conrod bearings, ARP rod bolts, cometic head gasket, Genuine water pump, accessory belts, new timing belt tensioner and idler bearings there may be more in the folder, the head was also recoed. All heater hoses replaced with silicone hoses about 10,000km's ago. Motor is very healthy and has never given me any problems, this car has been super reliable and never let me down.

MODS: HKS GT-SS twin turbos
Sard 800cc injectors
Tomei fuel pump
Tomei adjustable FPR
Tomei adjustable cam gears
Apexi Power FC
Apexi boost controller
Greddy 115mm intercooler
Greddy polished alloy piping kit (from pod filters to intake manifold)
Greddy timing belt
Greddy clear timing gear cover
Trust Airinx pod filters
Genuine Bosch z32 AFM's
Splitfire coilpacks
HPI alloy radiator
Autech catch can
HSD coilovers
Driftworks hicas eliminator kit
front and rear camber arms
DBA T3 4000 series club spec slotted rotors front and rear
Project Mu front pads
QFM A1RM rear pads
new Genuine water pump
new accessory belts
new timing belt tensioner and idler bearings
Trojan motorsports did a major service on the car before it was tuned. I also just had the two front drive shafts rebuilt because i had some busted cv boots all fluids have been replaced in the last 5000km's engine oil has been replaced every 4-6000km's Im sure I have forgotten some things...

Wheels: Work Emotion XD9's bronze 18x10+18 all round with near new federal 595 RSR's (265 35 18) about 80% tread. blue work wheel nuts as well with lock nuts and key.. Also come with a set of Standard GTR wheels with roadworthy tires and some boxes with alot of the standard parts that have been removed (intercooler/piping radiator etc..) There is also a mod plate for the turbos!!

THE BAD!!
A tie rod end needs replacing also a front right inner ball joint is busted. also need a wheel allignment. as a result the steering feels a little weird. Brakes are a bit squeeky when cold.

Price is $24,000 negotiable.
OR SWAPS...I am in need of a tow car and trailer so if you have either of these, or both send me a pm and we can discuss a swap with or without cash adjustment depending on the dealeo. just send me a PM with what you have and we can go from there.
It will be much easier to reach me on my phone, but txt message is the best because i cannot answer my phone at work or at CIT. PH: 0403 645 640
having troubles uploading photos, can txt a few upon request

Edited by Stoolz