SAU Community

Sau Vic Photo Night

Tony Olsson

10402815_10153150352734386_7869534903650

EVENT UPDATE!!!

SAU Vic and Clarence from Tangcla would like to announce the event will now be held at MiColour in Cheltenham!

Mick from MiColour has kindly offered the use of his workshop for this photo shoot. This makes it a lot easier to photograph the cars at this time of year and should give a great back drop as well.

SAU Vic will also have a Marquee setup with food and drinks available too.

The price have also been updated and is now $60 for paid SAU Vic members with a $20 deposit and $40 on shoot night

If you are a not a member of SAU Vic you are still more than welcome to come along although the cost remains at $80 with a $30 deposit and $50 on the night.

So get in your deposits quick to secure your spot before they all go!

To make thing a bit easier for everyone here are some details to get in your deposits -

SAU Vic Bank Details -

Bank: Westpac
Name: Skylines Australia - Victoria
BSB: 033305
Account: 265609

For a reference when you make the payment put - 'PN forum-name' - so we know who paid and what your paying for.

To pay Clarence direct PM him for more :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SAU Vic are putting on a photo and meet night on June the 21st. A resident photographer of SAU Vic Clarence Tang will be putting cars into frame with his wonderful ability to catch a vehicle at its best. With a number of automotive shoots under his belt Clarence will be offering up to 8 professional photographs for $60. If you would like to join in and have some amazing shots of your car taken there is a $20 (non-refundable) deposit before the day with the remaining $40 to be paid at the event to Clarence personally, you may even want to give a tip when you see his work! :)

There are only 10 spots available for this event so you might want to reserve yours before they are all gone! Also check out http://www.tangcla.com/ when you get a chance to have a look over Clarence’s other work. Photos will be taken throughout the night so come and say hello even if your not in the picture ;)

Date: 21st

Time: 6pm – 10pm

Cost: $60 ($20 now, $40 then - $80 for non SAU Vic members with a $30 deposit and $50 on the night)

Food/Drinks supplied by SAU Vic

Photography by Clarence Tang

Open spots

1 – Taken

2 – Taken

3 – Taken

4 – Taken

5 – Taken

6 –

7 –

8 –

9 –

10 –

Only 5 spots left! Less than a week left to get your name down!

Edited by Tony Olsson
  • Like 1

Where do we pay the deposit to? SAU or Clarence?

I'll see you there, not sure if I'll get pics or not - have to work out logistics of getting skyline there as I can't drive it & Luke will be away for work.

• Like 1

Where do we pay the deposit to? SAU or Clarence?

I'll see you there, not sure if I'll get pics or not - have to work out logistics of getting skyline there as I can't drive it & Luke will be away for work.

Deposits can be made through SAU (contact me for details) or directly to Clarence by sending him a PM.

A tow rope and big 4X4 should get the Skyline there ;)

Deposit will be payable to me.

Nice avatar , by the way ;)

Haha yeah, thanks, a preety talented photographer took it a few years back ;)

Deposits can be made through SAU (contact me for details) or directly to Clarence by sending him a PM.

A tow rope and big 4X4 should get the Skyline there ;)

Lol thought has crossed my mind as I have both those :P

Leave it with me & I'll see how I go :)

• Like 1

Hey,

What was the format of the evening I.e. Will each car be photographed individually, and given an allocated time?

I'm pretty keen for this, just unsure of my availability for the whole time frame (6-10pm).

Hey,

What was the format of the evening I.e. Will each car be photographed individually, and given an allocated time?

I'm pretty keen for this, just unsure of my availability for the whole time frame (6-10pm).

A shoot takes about half an hour - so it's totally understandable if you don't want to stand outside in the cold for four hours :P once we have firmer numbers, we will then be able to gauge who wants an earlier slot, and who would rather be at the end.

Hey,

What time would work best for you? We are going to have nibbles and drinks too so even if people are there for a bit longer than their shoot at least no one will go hungry! :P

• Like 1

10402815_10153150352734386_7869534903650

EVENT UPDATE!!!

SAU Vic and Clarence from Tangcla would like to announce the event will now be held at MiColour in Cheltenham!

Mick from MiColour has kindly offered the use of his workshop for this photo shoot. This makes it a lot easier to photograph the cars at this time of year and should give a great back drop as well.

SAU Vic will also have a Marquee setup with food and drinks available too.

The price have also been updated and is now $60 for paid SAU Vic members with a $20 deposit and $40 on shoot night

If you are a not a member of SAU Vic you are still more than welcome to come along although the cost remains at $80 with a $30 deposit and $50 on the night.

So get in your deposits quick to secure your spot before they all go!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If people are looking at joining the photo shoot and getting their deposits paid let me or Clarence know soon and we can get your name down on the list. Being an open event it will be advertised to other clubs so don't miss a spot in what will be a great night with an awesome photographer!

Tangcla you got PM :)

Might be a dumb question but if the weather is shithouse, does that mean the car will be photgraphed in a dirty state? I've only ever done photoshoots based on clear weather to ensure the car stays clean.

Tangcla you got PM :)

Might be a dumb question but if the weather is shithouse, does that mean the car will be photgraphed in a dirty state? I've only ever done photoshoots based on clear weather to ensure the car stays clean.

BYO cleaning equipment (chamois/waffle weave, quick detailer, TYRE SHINE) - there should be ample space to dry off your car and get it ready for photos while I'm photographing 1-2 cars ahead of yours.

BYO cleaning equipment (chamois/waffle weave, quick detailer, TYRE SHINE) - there should be ample space to dry off your car and get it ready for photos while I'm photographing 1-2 cars ahead of yours.

Cool cool, sounds good. Thanks!

What format does these pictures come on? Are raw images provided as well, or are they only watermarked ones after digital editing?

Cheers,

Andy

if you've paid in advance i doubt they will be watermarked...

What format does these pictures come on? Are raw images provided as well, or are they only watermarked ones after digital editing?

Cheers,

Andy

The images will be sent to you as JPEG, 2000x1333 pixels wide with a small watermark, along with a 1000x667px version for web/forums/Facebook use.

Full resolution (~5000+ pixels on the longest edge) without watermark is an additional cost, however most people do not require this as the 2000x1333px images are high enough resolution to print to A4 without loss in quality.

Reckon I might have to give the golf a scrub and come along. Providing there's still spurs available, could I just pay in full on the night?

There are still spots. If your having trouble finding the time to get the deposit in by tomorrow give me a yell and we can work something out ;)