SAU Community

Saunsw Swap Meet Wrap-Up

crashdown

Thanks to all the organizers and people involved for making this event happen, it was a good day and the weather even cooperated, for the most part.

Here is a panorama shot that I took at the end of the day, I'll have more pics up later.

10272660_311386859010357_741238178143713

I forgot mine, the guy who has Gtr-99v was taking with a proper camera plus a few others I'm sure they will come but will make a mental note for a few weeks time on a Wednesday night

Brian, you have to change the permissions on your FB album so people can tag themselves or each other. :D

woops, looks like one of the privacy settings for the fb page was set wrong, i think its good now

Swap meet finally done & dusted! Bet your feeling relieved Ciaron :) Well done SAU!

Another great event. I really enjoyed catching up & meeting new people. Shame that the weather could have been better.....

Awesome pics guys!

I'm happy that everybody seemed to enjoy themselves,

Fantastic Pictures are coming out, Thanks to Chris for the great write-up on his Tuned Page.

The SAUNSW Roadshow continues with our Tech night and our upcoming Texikhana, which will be posted up in the very near future!