SAU Community

R32 Gtr V-Spec Ii Paint Codes

Hi all first post here :merli:

Is there anyway to find out what colours they built Vspec II in?? Perhaps with Nissan Fast? I have a copy but am not very good at finding my way around it.

The reason I ask is I'm looking to import a R32 V-spec II from Japan and am really keen on TH1 Dark Blue Pearl. I know its a very rare colour, rumours of around 300 built in total, but am happy to wait till one comes along, if they exist that is, I know there are V-specs, but how about V-spec II? There is no point in me waiting for one to pop up if they were never built to start with. :ermm:

Does anyone have build numbers of paint codes or have any idea how to find out? Or seen or heard of one?

Any help would be good.

Check with "Iron Chef"

Paint Codes:- Scroll down to "Cosmetic, Styling and Respray" > "Nissan Paint Codes" is Pinned at the top :)

That won't tell you if TH1 is available in VS2 tho'

Welcome to SAU Raki

Check with "Iron Chef"

Paint Codes:- Scroll down to "Cosmetic, Styling and Respray" > "Nissan Paint Codes" is Pinned at the top :)

That won't tell you if TH1 is available in VS2 tho'

Welcome to SAU Raki

Thanks Terry :). Yes its proving hard to figure out!

Hi all first post here :merli:

Is there anyway to find out what colours they built Vspec II in?? Perhaps with Nissan Fast? I have a copy but am not very good at finding my way around it.

The reason I ask is I'm looking to import a R32 V-spec II from Japan and am really keen on TH1 Dark Blue Pearl. I know its a very rare colour, rumours of around 300 built in total, but am happy to wait till one comes along, if they exist that is, I know there are V-specs, but how about V-spec II? There is no point in me waiting for one to pop up if they were never built to start with. :ermm:

Does anyone have build numbers of paint codes or have any idea how to find out? Or seen or heard of one?

Any help would be good.

Ok........ I have both the official V-Spec and V-Spec 2 Nissan brochures and you are right, TH-1 was available in V-Spec BUT NOT IN V-SPEC 2.

I'm not sure if you could order it as a special colour but it certainly is not listed as a colour option.

The attached file shows the V-Spec 1 brochure on the left and 2 on the right.

Cheers,

Bob.

post-78207-0-80634800-1398590911_thumb.jpg

Ok........ I have both the official V-Spec and V-Spec 2 Nissan brochures and you are right, TH-1 was available in V-Spec BUT NOT IN V-SPEC 2.

I'm not sure if you could order it as a special colour but it certainly is not listed as a colour option.

The attached file shows the V-Spec 1 brochure on the left and 2 on the right.

Cheers,

Bob.

Thank you Bob! :worship::worship: That is just the sort of thing I have been looking for. A little disappointing as it seems unlikely that there were any TH1 V-spec II's but its good to know so that I can make a decision as which way to go. >_<

Now, I must get me some of those brochures :thumbsup:

The problem is my scanner is only A4 size and the brochure is about 15% wider than A4.

The only thing I could do is take a photo of every page but unfortunately that takes time and I'm back to work tomorrow after a 10 day break.

My @rse won't hit the ground for the next few days.

Bob.

Ha! Guess what I've had sitting on my desktop for the last 2 months... yip that's right a PDF copy of the R32 GTR V-spec II brochure above. All this time I had the answer and didn't realise it. :whistling:

I even managed to work out where I found it.... its around 40mb and can take a little time to come through in your browser, then right click - save.

http://www.downloads.gtr.org.uk/Brochures/R32GTR%20Vspec2.pdf

Thanks for the helping me see what was in front of my face :D

Edit. There are a few handy PDF's here

http://www.downloads.gtr.org.uk/

Edited by rbnutz