SAU Community

Bnr32 And Bcnr33 Current Values - Low Km, No Repair And Full Jap History.

Hey i spent several hours yesterday searching and reading on this forum trying to find info on current values of Bnr32s and Bcnr33s that are reasonably stock with low km, no repair history and full japanese logbook history, however, i was unable to answer a couple of questions. Please note as there is plenty of info available on ADM and N1 values, my question is strictly related to JDM models (excluding N1).

-What is the market value in Aus for Bnr32 and Bcnr33 GTR, V spec and V spec2 (r32) respectively, with under 100km, no damage and full jap, and Aus (if applicable) service history.

-What has a greater impact upon value - higher spec or lower Km e.g a 50 000km r32 gtr vs a 100 000km V spec 2?

I look forward to reading your replies, Cheers Jason

Hey mate I'm sure someone will chime in with something more substantial later but a stock as a rock 1990 GT-R with 76,000km and full jap service history sold on carsales for $17,000. I'm guessing around the 20k mark though.

Better off talking to someone like Iron Chef to get a clean car imported. There's an R33 LM for sale around here. Have you looked in the for sale section? I saw a couple of R33 V Specs on there. Most likely the odometer has been changed/wound back on an import, so finding one will be difficult.

Hey mate I'm sure someone will chime in with something more substantial later but a stock as a rock 1990 GT-R with 76,000km and full jap service history sold on carsales for $17,000. I'm guessing around the 20k mark though.

Sounds much cheaper than i would have thought.

Better off talking to someone like Iron Chef to get a clean car imported. There's an R33 LM for sale around here. Have you looked in the for sale section? I saw a couple of R33 V Specs on there. Most likely the odometer has been changed/wound back on an import, so finding one will be difficult.

Hey mate, yep check the for sale section regularly.

I haven't pinned down which model yet, let alone spec, so just trying to get some info before going further. I will keep Iron chef in mind though.

Would be great to get some more people's input.

Cheers

I've just about finished refurbishing my R32 GT-R V-spec 2 and the all up cost is about $27K. It has done 106,000 kms.

This is now a turn key car with 271rwkw (Unigroup did the tune) but looks totally stock except for the bigger exhaust.

I've even put the original radio cassette player in it for nostalgic looks but it does have some sensational Rockford Fosgate

speakers under the original covers.

You will get a pretty average car for $17K but my expectations and others may not be the same.

I sold a very nice std 1990 GT-R back in October for $25K so realistically that's what you need to spend to get something pretty good.

Here are a couple of pics of my new car, the tint has since been removed.

Cheers,

Bob.

post-78207-0-54004200-1398051193_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-90932900-1398051194_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-74764600-1398051196_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-33147200-1398051198_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-66368800-1398051212_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-48929000-1398051241_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Someone on here suggested that example had significant accident damage repairs: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/440915-wtb-mint-r32-gtr/

It was on CarSales for a long time, strange given how good it appeared on paper.

• Like 1

I've just about finished refurbishing my R32 GT-R V-spec 2 and the all up cost is about $27K. It has done 106,000 kms.

This is now a turn key car with 271rwkw (Unigroup did the tune) but looks totally stock except for the bigger exhaust.

I've even put the original radio cassette player in it for nostalgic looks but it does have some sensational Rockford Fosgate

speakers under the original covers.

You will get a pretty average car for $17K but my expectations and others may not be the same.

I sold a very nice std 1990 GT-R back in October for $25K so realistically that's what you need to spend to get something pretty good.

Here are a couple of pics of my new car, the tint has since been removed.

Cheers,

Bob.

Thanks Bob, appreciate the input.

From what i have read you know Bnr32s as well, if not better than anyone on SAU. What do you think i can expect to pay for a completely original Vspec2 with no repair history and full books in Australia?

Also are there many cars that would fit this description kicking about over here?

Thanks Bob, appreciate the input.

From what i have read you know Bnr32s as well, if not better than anyone on SAU. What do you think i can expect to pay for a completely original Vspec2 with no repair history and full books in Australia?

Also are there many cars that would fit this description kicking about over here?

I appreciate the kind words but there are others here with excellent knowledge on the subject too.....

To best answer your question, I have attached a spreadsheet of recent V-Spec 1 and 2 auction sales where the cars were rated to at least a grade 4 level.

The long and the short of it is that you will get little change out of $35K. That's for a sub 60,000 kms car with no repair damage, documented history and books in original condition.

Finding a car locally is near impossible and as prices increase in Japan, the Australian delivered versions become more appealing. As a lot of us know, a 31,000 kms ADM sold at Shannons auction last November for $50K.

It should have sold for more, the buyer got a bargain and a half.

3 years earlier, I bought my 54,000 kms ADM for $53K so that gives you a rough idea of their values.

A couple of forum members currently have their ADM's for sale but having considerably higher mileage, they are yet to find new homes.

I hope this helps......... Bob.

Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R V-Spec 1 and 2 Sale Prices.xlsx

• Like 1

Well my completely stock 1994 VSpec2 with documented 17,300 kms, Grade 5A, full books and service history nudged $42K by the time I got it in my garage........ (that'd be the car in line 8 on the spreadsheet ;-)

Cheers

The Baron

• Like 1

Similar to the car's quality/newness then of Cherry Racer.

Yup Cherry Racer's came in a couple of months earlier from Iron Chef as well- he has 34,000 kms from memory.....

Nice car as well.

Cheers

The Baron

Yep........ I've seen Chris's car....... STUNNING!

Bob.

Iron Chef was a bit of a bastard (tongue firmly in cheek) - he sent me the pictures of Cherry Racer's car as an example of the type of car he could get for my budget........

Needless to say when I saw those, I had to get something similar ;-)

Very happy with my car and worth the money (if you ask biased me ;-)

Cheers

The Baron

The ADM gtr is it basically a JDM v spec or v spec 2 ,the ADM cars were over a 100000 new when they were released , is there much difference between ADM and JDM, which one would be the go to collect if the condition and mileage was similar.

Edited by EM1

I appreciate the kind words but there are others here with excellent knowledge on the subject too.....

To best answer your question, I have attached a spreadsheet of recent V-Spec 1 and 2 auction sales where the cars were rated to at least a grade 4 level.

The long and the short of it is that you will get little change out of $35K. That's for a sub 60,000 kms car with no repair damage, documented history and books in original condition.

Finding a car locally is near impossible and as prices increase in Japan, the Australian delivered versions become more appealing. As a lot of us know, a 31,000 kms ADM sold at Shannons auction last November for $50K.

It should have sold for more, the buyer got a bargain and a half.

3 years earlier, I bought my 54,000 kms ADM for $53K so that gives you a rough idea of their values.

A couple of forum members currently have their ADM's for sale but having considerably higher mileage, they are yet to find new homes.

I hope this helps......... Bob.

Bob you have answered my questions down to a tee, and i really appreciate the extra effort on your behalf in posting that spreadsheet. It was very helpful. Thanks again :cheers:

Well my completely stock 1994 VSpec2 with documented 17,300 kms, Grade 5A, full books and service history nudged $42K by the time I got it in my garage........ (that'd be the car in line 8 on the spreadsheet ;-)

Cheers

The Baron

Thanks a lot for your input. Both your R32 and Cherry Racer's look awesome!!!

I am also quite fond of Bob's ADM . Must be one of the nicest ones going around!

Bob you have answered my questions down to a tee, and i really appreciate the extra effort on your behalf in posting that spreadsheet. It was very helpful. Thanks again :cheers:

Thanks a lot for your input. Both your R32 and Cherry Racer's look awesome!!!

I am also quite fond of Bob's ADM . Must be one of the nicest ones going around!

Many Thanks.........

post-78207-0-14067800-1398068799_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-15704100-1398068803_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-59062000-1398068807_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-55169900-1398068811_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-81366100-1398068815_thumb.jpg

post-78207-0-33504500-1398068859_thumb.jpg