SAU Community

Genuine R33 Gtr S3 Headlights "great Quality"

hey guys i have a great pair of genuine s3 gtr headlights on my gtst, im selling because im running low on cash.

i also have a s1 bonnet in white that i am selling as i want to take my car back to a s2 front end...

basically ive been to alot of wreckers and they have all been amazed i have these and how good the quality is,

for the headlights i want $1500 they are perfect have no scratches or broken clips/mounts.. hids work perfect.

for the bonnet i want $300ono the bonnet has no bog and is ready to go.

if u have a r33 gtst s2 headlight set in perfect condition and if u also have a white s2 bonnet is good condition

i will straight swap plus $1000 cash my way as my car is drivable now and dont really want to sell seperate so

i can re-install and keep on driving...

if u do have the $1500 i will sell the headlights and hunt every other part down myself i dont mind too much,

i am open to possible offers such as a turbo kit or piggyback/ecu ready to go to get me some big power as

my new car is almost standard parts i already have include...

greddy profec b-spec2

turbo back 3" exhaust

fmic

pod

turbosmart bov

so if u have something compatible with my mods to get me some good power we might be able to come up with a deal..

im at home all day so if u really are interested i can send through pics "headlights are great no yellowing"

NO TIME WASTERS only real buyers that know the headlights are worth it. i live in sydneys west nsw and u can contact me on

0424 842 043 call or text.

"I dont normally come back on here and check for PMs so pls try and get to me through my mobile number Thanks!

i thought ide add one quick photo for proof so here you go ide also sell the s2 front bar with lower bar addon if the headlights

sell as ill be going back to a trust front bar, needs to be reprayed but its all genuine

post-28365-0-85059000-1397954107_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stealthynsa

that would be alright but rego runs out on the 22nd so couldnt get the car there :( it will be registered again a couple of weeks from now so ill have to deal with internet sales, but might take the misses car and come check it out sounds good, is there an entry fee?

my post is also advertised on skyline parts on facebook and also gumtree is there anywhere else anyone could think off to help with my sale cause im hoping after selling the lot ill still have enough maybe $200 short of getting all my front end done and paying for 6months rego