SAU Community

Bik22 All Rounder 33

hello to all my names Lachlan and thought it was time to post up a build of my 93 r33 gts4 witch started off crap but is now coming along allot better.

so about a year and a bit ago i decided to part with my vl calais to make room for the r33 from a family member.

It came with a rb26 conversion with a power fc dejetro r32 gtr gear box a gtr diff and drive shafts also a r33 gtr dash cluster.

so about 2-3 weeks in Bam head gasket blown on the way to work on my day off to fix a few things up. Just my luck a customer with a nice built r32 gtr had a brand new gasket at home later on he dropped it of to me so i got started by around 10pm i had it all back together and thought i would wait till the morning to give it a test.

That morning i gave it a test all was good running fine went for a test and it was just s slug and blowing a shitload of smoke on this test drive my coil pack gave out on me also. Drove it to work feeling sorry for the cars driving though my smoke did a comp test 3 cylenders where around 90psi the rest around 30psi so i ripped out the motor and pulled it down to have the pistons pretty much fall apart in my hands sold the motor the following week and got a push bike the the time being haha.

I didnt want 4x4 anymore so got a s2 rb25 and a few goodies including a 6boost mainifold,fready plenum,aeroflow fuel rail,turbo smart fuel reg,speedflow fittings and fuel lines and a big triple k turbo that i ended up scraping for a kando t67 25g and a tial 44mm waste gate then left it to sit for a while. post-110592-0-20597800-1397642746_thumb.jpg] not sure what im realy doing with upoading pic's but hope that worked

post-110592-0-96030700-1397642730_thumb.jpg

since then i have got the car running and driving did a self road tune on e85 i haven't had it on the dyno yet but the power is plenty for me at this point bakes third no problem at all.

the plan for the car was going to be a full time track car so i had striped interior removed a/c full car rewire for a track set-up but have since change my mind of what i want the car for. my plans have since changed now i want it as a quick all rounder that i can enjoy every day with comfort so currently im refitting a/c and getting all the interior back to a somewhat standard form that will hopefully be happening over the Easter brake.

i have skipped allot but the currant mod list.

.standard s2 rb25 long motor

.fready plenum

.aero flow fuel rail (top feed)

.id 725cc injectors

.s90 73 mm throttle body

.6 boost manni

.tial 44mm waste gate with screamer

.kando t67 25g 10cm

.custom 3 inch turbo back exhaust

.GTR intercooler

.ls1 coil packs

.turbo smart v-port bov

. turbo smart fp800 fpr,044 with surge tank in boot

.apexi pfc dejetro (map sensor) with hand control and data logit boost kit and aem wideband kit

.post-110592-0-17515100-1397651617_thumb.jpg

next step new gear box,clutch,diff,sort out my traction issues black out the engine bay and just tidy every thing up.

Got a bit more done this arvo. Cooler piping,fuel rail,throttle body,timing belt cover and the intake pipe that won't be there long anyway as I'm going to make a ally airbox with cai ducts coming from under the guard.

post-110592-13978072952202_thumb.jpgpost-110592-13978073281375_thumb.jpgpost-110592-13978073466535_thumb.jpgpost-110592-13978073667462_thumb.jpgpost-110592-13978073898215_thumb.jpgpost-110592-13978074165885_thumb.jpg

Will start on the plenum and cam covers tomorrow.

Looks good ;) I have most of the interior bits ready, end of today they will be good to go with all the other stuff :)

Thanks man :) awesome I will try work out a time to come grab it :D

Lachlan,

Are you looking at taking this place to a shop to get tuned or at least get a power run done to see what sort of numbers its capable of?

Defiantly will be some time soon hopefully. As long as it's done before the four day powercruise at the end of the year. I'm so curious to see what numbers it makes I'm happy with the power it has now but some traction would be nice :D

The t67 25g is advertised as 600hp turbo there are some builds with over 500hp I have seen. I was going to go with a gt3076 then come across these I gave it much thought and research and decided to give it ago and spend the left over grand to put towards the fuel system and haven't looked back it seems to be holding up fine. Plans are to go a 3ltr bottom end so it should really bring it alive.

So yesterday I got stuck into the plenum I thought it was the perfect time to try take Care of some of the shit casting imperfections that come with the copy greedy items not saying they are all like that but mine was just shit even had to get the die grinder into some bits. Over all I'm happy with how it turned out I ran out of paint so didn't get around to painting it.post-110592-13979877039996_thumb.jpg

Also removed the wing to make way for something I have been eyeing off for quite some time. post-110592-13979878310925_thumb.jpg

Quite a nice car they used on the display pic haha

Gee that display photo car looks familiar. I remember back when I first seen them using my car so sell their product, I asked them if it was their car and they said yes lol. That's not even the company I bought mine through...

The good thing about them are they are super easy to instal. Takes about 15mins