SAU Community

Hks Sqv Bov - Return Kit

I'm trying to find a genuine return plumb back kit for the HKS SQV blow off valve on the R34 GTT. There's lot of cheap counterfeit ones on ebay.

Has anyone else bought the return kit before? where can i get it at a good price?

Thanks

I don't see what's wrong with the ebay kits. Sure you want a genuine bov but the recirculating kit is just moving air around - hardly high tech unlike the bov itself.

If you do get one and take off your fin ill buy it ;)

You mean the triangular thing that makes it sound like a strangled chook? Darn it I threw mine out when I got the hose adapter - didn't realize they were sought after!

Here ya go:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/subaru/other/auction-718384941.htm

If you do get one and take off your fin ill buy it ;)

haha will keep that in mind mate. Might hang on to it for now tho.. Once i get my new turbo and im happy with the sound, I'l make a decision.

I don't see what's wrong with the ebay kits. Sure you want a genuine bov but the recirculating kit is just moving air around - hardly high tech unlike the bov itself.

U are right. But i'm just paranoid when it comes to aftermarket parts. No cheapies.. Only the best for my car :whistling: