SAU Community

Help Got 7 Days To Find Parts For Rwc.. Brakes Ect.. Part Codes

st@gea

right i got the rwc today and they told me afterwards they have processed it and now i only got 7 days to find the parts..

THINGS I NEED:

Rear rotors but marz well do front to

Tie rod end on drivers side

Windscreen

Rear suspension

freaking out cost me $175 for cert and only last 7 days, permit cost $80 and im finding it really hard to source the right parts new, repco dont have the part codes and no1 else i have tried..

Go to Nissan...They have all part numbers.

If you are aloud to go for aftermarket check out justjap. I think they have everything that you are after except for the windscreen. Otherwise start searching the wreckers via google. Goodluck.

For the tie rod end you must specify the year, awd or 2wd. Nissan should be able to do it from your VIN no.

For the windscreen just ring any autoglass supplier with your year and model and tell them you want the factory tint and not the windscreen heater (if you don't have or want the windscreen heater).

Cause there's people on here talking about not been able to find the rotors and either grind them down to get them to fit or just replace them for skyline calipers?

anyways thank you ill try them, but everywhere else only know about m35 and not c34.

mines 1997 c34 with button 4wd

Cause there's people on here talking about not been able to find the rotors and either grind them down to get them to fit or just replace them for skyline calipers?

anyways thank you ill try them, but everywhere else only know about m35 and not c34.

mines 1997 c34 with button 4wd

Tried nissan they dont have a clue of the part number for the rotors niether does everyone else but have found a LEGEND of a bloke thats got a mechanic shop in bayswater and are stagea owners them selves, there going to do everything for my car for me :)

Sweet will do ill chase up my vin tomorrow, the car is at a skyline workshop in Bayswater at the moment, they own some stageas so im hoping they finish it for me in time, but i will get that from for future references so i can order parts myself, cheers buddy