SAU Community

Dinner And Chat 17-4-14

Sick_R31

Hey guys,

Dinner at the German club the day before good Friday, you know it's a good idea so who's going to be there?

Where: The German Club 416 Vulture St, East Brisbane, Q, 4169 http://www.brisbanegermanclub.com/

Who: Anyone who wants to come out for a good social evening

Parking: There is limited parking at the German club so parking on side and back streets such as Duke and Linton street are usually the go.

When: 7pm, Thursday 17th of April

Why: Good food and beer

See you guys there!

late night shopping retail...you guys suck .... won't make it to this one

I saw you drive down Brunswick St the other morning and waved. I was on the foot path. Also, it's the day before Good Friday, proper piss up. ;-)

was just going to say the same about the football.

I will be out there, but for the footy. Don't see too many familiar names, so probably won't recognise the group anyway.

Unless Tony is there. Black man in a German bar just tends to stick out.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I hate to interrupt, there are enough internet rumors. I do build every single CORE in house that leaves my workshop including the one that you are using, as well as engineering work done on your turbo housings.  Reason been is I got shafted badly by a turbo joint 18 years ago when the business first started. I since trusted no one when comes to selling anything under my name, or I just don't touch them at all.
    • @MBS206 yeah it's a short run from battery in boot to pump
    • On a 20amp run, on "12V", if you're getting power for the pump direct from battery in the boot, you should be good on 12AWG. If the wiring is from up front, you want to get to a 10awg.
    • Got the speakers wired up in the doors today. I end up cutting the wire where I could access it and put new speaker wire on to run down to the crossovers and ran them to woofer and tweeter. I used the original speaker wire that went down to woofer to reuse the crimps.  Mate said he has a spot free to fab my intercooler pipes, dump and other bits and pieces on Monday so I started getting shit out and putting everything together that needs to go down with it. Got the rad in so he can fab the new top pipe to the hypertune hose as well.