SAU Community

Fs: Manual Awd Stagea Wgc34 Rs4-S

For sale in SA

Car: Nissan Stagea WGc34 RS4-S SII

Drive train: 5 speed Manual AWD (R33 GTR drivetrain)

Engine: RB25Det NEO

Colour: Pearl White

Kms: 95500

Price: $12,000 ono

reason for sale: New vehicle has been ordered and is arriving shortly, moving away from the import scene for now.

Modifications:

Full nismo/ HKS exhaust

Apexi aircleaner

Splitfire coilpacks

new BC racing coilovers (under warranty)

varrstoen 2.2.2 18X9.5" wheels in matte black

Hard race adjustable camber arms

Garage Impul bucket seats

Dayz front bar

6k xenon headlights

eyelids

New titanium window tint

Alpine headunit

Ok so i have bought a new vehicle which is soon to arrive (i will post a few updates of that but that for later ;) )

Ok so yes I am selling the stag, i have loved its practicality and it does haul ass. I did have plans to do some more upgrades but i am taking my money in another direction.

she is a factory manual Series II AWD which means its an R33 GTR drivetrain with an R34 Neo engine... works well.

it is still unboosted so its a stock engine really, coilpacks have been done aswell as the usual maintenance stuff but its stock.

i have just replaced all Diff and transfer oils/ gearbox oils, atessa fluid. just had it reallighned for slightly different camber, very lively in the turns.

I have some spare parts for it such as a Z23 afm aswell as a heap of spares like all the stock parts,

a full set of struts, exhaust, interior bits coilpacks ect. even stock wheels with potenza tires!

i have spend some time setting up the handling of the car and for a wagon she does really corner, test drives welcome, im usually in her as its my daily driver.

i have serviced it every 5000km and i have receipts for this as well as all the work done on the car. no expense spared on maintenance.

interstate byer freindly as i have everything to make it stock for going over pits, very easy to do if needed.

please have a look at the build thread, this will show you in-dept info good and bad.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/436212-white-goods-daily/page-4

sms me or pm me and buy a nice car!

ask for any picks you need. i have millions and can take anymore.

inspections welcome.

IMAG2324_zpsn460kmx4.jpg

IMG_3791_zps1ae61743.jpg

IMG_3792_zpsf636ce08.jpg

eyelids_zps01677042.jpg

impul1_zps09ff6d84.jpg

IMAG2721_zpsk3clt7gp.jpg

IMAG2010_zpsd9b235d8.jpg

IMAG2713_zps0pgqddsr.jpg

IMAG2728_zpsdsbumeac.jpg