SAU Community

Sau Vs Qeo Qr Sprint Day 07-06-14

Cadmoon

Event:
SAU vs QEO Super Sprints at Queensland Raceway

Description:
This is our second sprint day for the year and this time we're upping the ante! We have invited along the Queensland Evo Owners for a bit of a competition. The format will be 10 v 10.

This is a full track day.

There will be practice laps from 8:30 am through 11:30 am.

We will then have a break for lunch.

At 12:00, we will be briefed and then onto the track for our laps.

Date:
Saturday the 7th of June 2014

Time:
Be there by 8:00am for a 8:45am start.

Cost:

$145 for members
$175 for non-members

You will need a timing chip which can be either bought from QR or rented for the day. They cost $80 to purchase and can be used at any timed event held by QR. You can rent them for $20 for the day with a $60 deposit which will be returned to you at the end of the day. You will also need to hold or purchase a racing licence from QR.

There are only 10 spots available!

From today until the 7th of May we will be releasing the event to members only on a first in best dressed basis, after this date we will open the remaining spots to anyone. If you reserve a spot but haven't paid and submitted your entry form by the 16th of May your spot is fair game.

So if you want to guarantee a spot get in quick.

If all 10 spots are taken we will start a reserve list of people to take anyone's place if they have to pull out for any reason.

Requirements:

• Completed Entry Form and Money paid by due date.
  • Helmet
  • Timing Chip
  • ABS & SRS systems may be disconnected at the driver's option
  • Drivers must wear non-flammable clothing that fully covers the body from ankle to wrist to neck
  • If vehicle is road registered or road registerable must meet the roadworthy requirements of Qld Transport
  • If vehicle is not road registerable it must meet the applicable Racing Car standards below
  • Fire extinguishers, when fitted, must meet AS1841 standard and be secured to ensure they cannot injure the driver in the
  • event of an accident.
  • Tyres must be fit for purpose, not recut or retreaded, and be fitted to rim widths that comply with the Tyre and Rim
  • Association manual and/or ADR requirements
  • Rear facing red lights for use during rain must be fitted.

Can everyine coming please fill out the form HERE, you have to create a login account and purchase a licence for this year (if you don't already have one) then select the SAU event on the 07-06-2014. They need you to give credit card details but the page says no money will be charged to you as the session has already been paid for. Could everyone who is confirmed as coming please fill this form out.

Payment Details:

Name: Skylines Australia Queensland Club

Bank: Westpac

BSB: 034 063

ACC: 354012

PAYMENT REFERENCE: Username&Sprint

First!

Attendees:

1. Cadmoon

2. Sick_R31 Paid

3. CourtoR33 Paid

4. phillsutty Paid

5. HiveFleetAbyss Paid

6. wolfman101 Paid

7. Kolossus Paid

8. FineLine

9. Smity42

10. Dan Reardon (Evo VIII) Paid

11. Adam McLeod (Evo X) Paid

12. Alex Bradford (Evo IX) Paid

13. Jackson Madders (Evo X) Paid

14. Rob Ernst (Evo VIII) Paid

15. Emily Flemming (Evo IV) Paid

16. Sarah Lawson (evo VIII) Paid

17. Paul Tme (Evo VI) Paid

18. Dan Rule (R33 GTS25T) Paid

19. Ben Duncan (Evo IX) Paid

20. Benjamin Williams (Evo VII) Paid

The Evo guys are all over this. Almost all the spots are gone.

Michael put me down for a spot. I'll bring the SS (super Slow) R33 out for a run as long as it's not broken before hand.