SAU Community

Twin Scroll Internal Gate Turbo Options

ARTZ

I would have loved a BW turbo & full race manifold too.. but when both items cost as much as your car x2.. it's a stupid investment lol

This logic is not logical...how is anything that makes your car faster a stupid investment :rolleyes:

So I spoke to my fabricator and he thinks this is an awesome idea...I mean sure i could just buy an aftermarket manifold, and a cheap turbo and gate option and build the same car every body else does....but wheres the fun and discovery in that.....

need to start saving my pennies ;)

$2057 + $1978 + postage = $2,000??

He said half of what its worth :)

The price went down now anyway, it now sports broken sway links lol

Edited by GTScotT

So I spoke to my fabricator and he thinks this is an awesome idea...I mean sure i could just buy an aftermarket manifold, and a cheap turbo and gate option and build the same car every body else does....but wheres the fun and discovery in that.....

need to start saving my pennies ;)

You have another fabricator I assume Dave? I don't remember that conversation. lol. I'm sure I could sort out something Artz worthy though. :P

The stainless body Xspurt 1400's are released now, do you want me to buy you a set mate? You can't be driving around on petrol still...

ohh fekkkkkkkkkking shit box.. I wanna burn it (if only it had full comprehensive insurance)

LOL FYI your sway links are no worse a design than an S chassis and an S14 has a 27mm front sway from stock.

Just bad luck IMHO :)

lol welcome to the hobby.

Buying C63 = giving up. You're not a quitter are you ;) ?

nooooo just lazy.. bought a new fan clutch, turns out the farking thing was seized.. ended up bending more fins on the radiator to remove the fan (again) - didn't want to dump my radiator fluid and take out the radiatro just to remove the fan