SAU Community

Fs: Newly Rebuilt Ls1 Complete Engine For Conversion!

I bought this engine with the intention of putting it into my old Landcruiser which I have recently sold. So the engine is sitting there no longer required and will fund the completion of my GTR. This engine is complete with everything ready to drop into another car for a conversion:

- All accessories (water pump, manifold, throttle body, coil packs... etc)

- Complete wiring loom

- Computer (or PCM)

- Exhaust manifolds

- Auto flex plate

This engine can be sold as an assembled short block with assembled heads, all accesories, manifolds, intake plenum etc... or can be sold assembled with brand new OEM gasket kit.

All engine machining and assembly carried out by SA's number one engine workshop. Bottom end was completely rebuilt with new bearings and piston rings, washed, honed, etc.

Upgraded parts include:

- Duel valve springs (153lbs)

- Comp Cams (XR265HR)

- ARP Head Bolts (Pro Series)

- Comp Cams Hydraulic Roller Lifters

This is basically a brand new LS1 engine with some upgraded parts, should make upwards of 450hp with no issue. As I have sold off the Landcruiser I just want to get the money back on what I have put into it, I can show any serious buyer EXACTLY what is has cost me down to the last cent.

Price is $4200.00 and is pretty firm and that is for the assembled short block, assembled heads and all remaining parts, accesories, wiring looms, computers, etc... ready to drop into anything you want.

Serious enquiries only please 0407 801 338

Thread will be updated with photos soon.

Edited by bigmikespec

• 2 weeks later...