SAU Community

Wtb: Mint R32 Gtr

Hi guys,as topic states I'm after a mint R32 GTR

-Must be in VIC

-Must have original engine

-Must have no accident history

-No rust whatsoever

-Nothing overly modified (prefer as close to standard as possible)

-Would prefer original paint, even if it's not pristine.

-Not a restored example

Don't waste my time if your car isnt all of the above.

Will spend up to 30k for the right car.

PM me

Edited by MP_R33

Easily do-able with given budget though may be a challenge in just Vic. Defo a few in aus for sure and wouldn't need that budget either.

Edit: Does this not suit every single criteria, and then some?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-1989/SSE-AD-838870/?Cr=5&sdmvc=1

Edited by 10 4

Given that I am willing to spend almost double the amount of that one, I think I will more then likely be able to find one.

That one is still advertised because it has been in an accident, passenger side rear quarter has visible repairs. Already inspected.

I didnt say I wanted one with perfect interior or low kms.

I am just after a straight one with no rust. I dont mind buying one with 200,000kms. Whoever thinks 30k isnt doable, thats fine just dont post in the thread.

Edited by MP_R33

I think your expectations are quite reasonable.

I own an ADM and yes it's in a totally different price point but I did buy a V-spec 2 a couple of weeks ago along a very similar budget.

There is so much junk out there it's ridiculous. I am restoring mine as originality is priority on my ADM and the VS2 is purely a fun weekend car.

I didn't want two cars that do my head in.

This one doesn't quite fit your criteria but a lovely car none the less - http://www.best-r.com/create/gallery.php?&id=305

You could land this for under $30K, convert it back to stock and sell all the aftermarket goodies. Quite doable just time consuming.

Bob.

Straight chassis doesn't mean its never been in any accident. When buying a 32 gtr, you have to be realistic about it. You're are the market for a 20+ year old high performance car. And you expect to see one in pristine condition. I bought mine which is jap spec, from this person who also has an original black ADM r32 gtr. Let me tell you, even ADM r32 in good condition still shows its age and roughness in terms of panels and paint. What I suggest here is, look for an r32 with straight chassis with no rust, with good interior, good motor/gearbox n all other mechanical bits and power options. Try to go easy on the exterior because i can guarantee you won't find any r32 on the market that the condition will be as good as clean r34s or other newer cars.

p.s. never judge a car's condition by photos. Photos don't tell Jack all.

Edited by G0Z1LLAAAAA34

I think your expectations are quite reasonable.

I own an ADM and yes it's in a totally different price point but I did buy a V-spec 2 a couple of weeks ago along a very similar budget.

There is so much junk out there it's ridiculous. I am restoring mine as originality is priority on my ADM and the VS2 is purely a fun weekend car.

I didn't want two cars that do my head in.

This one doesn't quite fit your criteria but a lovely car none the less - http://www.best-r.com/create/gallery.php?&id=305

You could land this for under $30K, convert it back to stock and sell all the aftermarket goodies. Quite doable just time consuming.

Bob.

Thanks for the reply.

At this stage I am only looking locally, I wouldn't want to import one. If I dont find one within a few months I will probably just start considering another car.

I think my expectations are reasonable. If something comes up, great. If not no issues.

I have a 1990 E-BNR32 here in QLD, every single bit of japanese paperwork about the car before she got on the boat, never been in accident & dead straight chassis, original engine, 129,000kms, original gun grey paint (came with N1 bodykit but had frp bonnet lip and boot lip painted), complete mint interior, brembo swap, complete suspension system overhaul with solid bushes and all adjustable arms (hicas has been replaced with adjustable toe arms), sits on a set of work emotion XT7's and wrapped in AD08'S

While engine is internally stock the car did come from Japan with a few bolt on mods, I've added a few myself and actually have parts to transform it into a 360awkw beast.

I would love to upgrade to a BNR34 and that would be my only reason to sell my car, given my car is pretty much what you're after it seems a good time. if you're interested feel free to contact me and I can give you any info you want, if not good luck with your search :)