SAU Community

300Kw Bolton Turbo Setup...adaptronic, Td06, 44Mm Tial, 750Cc Injectors..ready To Go...

Hey guys, recently and finally departed with my beloved 33 after 7 years and had to strip it back before sale...

everything perfect working order and all bits included to bolt to stock manifolds or top mount and guarenteed to put a smile on face :D

Kando tdo6sl2 turbo and Tial MVR 44mm Wastegate

Comes with modified or standard rear housing..with modified housing the wastegate sits on top and will bolt to your stock manifold, looks real neat too...or if you are planning to top mount I can provide a stock turbine housing instead...less than 5000kms on it..made 265kw @ 1 bar on fuel capable of more, But I tuned for E85 where it made 303kws @ 17.5.. I think we hit a restriction after that, I didn't bother try find it as it was plenty fast enough for me....very quick, responsive and powerful setup

Comes with dump that bolts directly to 33 front pipe, spacer plates gaskets and all the oil, water lines, and fittings needed...

WP_000341_zps66bb8bf0.jpg

1900152_10152280105571499_1745701579_n_z

Adaptronic Select plug in

dont waste your time with silly afms or boost controllers , This ECu does the lot...boost control, onboard MAP, launch control, flex fuel, etc etc

Just plug in and play...comes with lines and even a few tunes to get you running if you buy the turbo injectors package deal..

1957985_10152280130731499_717331614_n_zp

750cc Xspurt Injectors rail and SX reg

Custom made to fit under a standard rb25 intake plenum,,these injectors work great with good economy and effiency..

pics here

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/403711-top-feed-rail-in-r33-with-stock-plenumyes-it-can-be-done/?hl=%2Btop+%2Bfeed+%2Brb25

So there it is, take it all, bolt it on and you're ready to rumble.. Asking $2800 for the lot..prefer to sell as package, but willing seperate if it doesn't.

PM or 0415 121 985

Cheers..

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Turbo with stock rear housing 600$

or

With modified rear housing and gate 1000$

either way it will come with dump pipes, oil and water lines, fittings for block and spacer for manifold..so is ready to bolt up to any rb20/25...

splitfire Coilpacks 350$

Injectors I'm probably keeping them now for my JZ..but for $800 will sell the lot cause the rail is useless to me now...

Cheers.. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...