SAU Community

Tuned Performance Dyno Day - 22/03

t5iv

Hey all,

You has how many horses? Derren from Tuned Performance is throwing a dyno day to celebrate the opening of Tuned Performance. A great opportunity to come and see what numbers your car actually pulls. There will be a number of cars there and would be an awesome day out. He has also agreed to become a club sponsor and I shall post what benefits members get once we fix our shit up.

Event: Tuned Performance Dyno Day

Date: Saturday, 22nd March

Time: 9:30am

Cost: $40 Members; $45 Non-Members

Requirements: This is an Open event, so you do not need to be a member to attend as everyone is welcome.

We ask that attendees obey all Road rules.
We don't want people racing up and down the street or general Hooning.

Remember you are representing the Club, so we need to be on our best behaviour.

See you all there!

Its the same day as the SAU happy laps. Maybe we can all get a group together to go down there after the laps of happy have been completed

It is too! Excellent idea mate. For some reason, thought that happy laps was on the 23rd...

#@Godzilla32

Deren,

Are you expecting a massive turn out? is this event posted in a lot of areas and how many entrants do you have already.

Will be a good indicator as to what times best to rock up etc

I would have thought doing a power run in 5th would be bad for the gearbox? As it's really an over drive gear only? I'm no gearbox expert but when towing it's not recommended to change to 5th gear as the load is to great. So I assume nearly 600hp would be the same?

• Like 1