SAU Community

Official Sauwa Sunday Brunch - Core Cider House Pickering Brook, 23Rd March

Hank Scorpio

ALRIGHT PEOPLE!

I'm giving you all PLENTY of notice so that I can see each and every one of you out for the first SAUWA meet up in god knows how long.

We are going to be doing a Sunday brunch at the Core Cider House out in beautiful Pickering Brook. We'll meet up central, cruise (or in my case waft in the pride of the fleet) out together, do our thing out there and make our own way's home.

http://www.corecider.com.au/core-cider-house/

We will first met up at the Licensing Centre Car Park in City West (Just off of Troode Street in the City) at approximately 8:45am and we will be aiming to leave at approximately 9:15am - 9:30am to arrive at the Core Cider House when they open at 10:00am.

Forum OG Dale works Sundays at the Core Cider House and he is helping us out by organising our booking for us. Because of this I need a firm idea on numbers ASAP so the relevant bookings can be made and we can all get seats together. Trust me, you do not want to miss out because...

"chefs bacon and egg roll is fkn amazeballs"

- Dale

This is the perfect opportunity for people to become active members of SAUWA, voice your ideas and to start getting some life back in to our once thriving club. There has been lots of complaining late last year about SAUWA being dead and not doing anything, talk is cheap, time to show up and do something about it.

8:45am - Meet at City West Licensing Centre

9:15am - Leave for Pickering Brook

10:00am - Arrive at Core Cider House

If you have any questions please ask but as I said, numbers ASAP please. If you're coming, put your hand up!

I'll see you all out there.

Lachlan.

i am in like a flatbrim and so is the boss

Excellent!

Count me in. Sneak out while the misses is asleep "yesyesyes"

Awesome, will be good to see some fresh faces :)

Will come if lachy takes me :)

I'm sure we can find some room in the big Toyota :)

Just show up in the daily!!

Shit, cant be any worse than the whip I will be rolling :laugh:

And natch, I will be there, with the mrs, and happy as a pig in shit that we might be able to kick start some more cruises and stuff, and see the car park full of interesting gear.