SAU Community

Pls Help, Swapped 33's And This One Has No Alarm 4 Immobilser

Stealthynsa

hey guys I swapped my r33 and yz250 for this guys r33 he said it had all this power and mods '330rwkw", yet I get it home and ive found nothing but lies. I had a perfectly fine working car and now I got left with rubbish end of story im over it ive moved on now I just want to fix this one .in the end I had to buy another motor and just fitted it today and the car wont allow me to start and alarm goes off but he gave me no alarm key!

ive done some searching and found a box its a cenmax vigilant alarm and the only people can contact about it is in Russia or khasiktan or whatever... I need to get this new car running so I can get to and from work but im afraid ill never get it working.

ive tried taking the black box out but it still doesn't help, ive tried taking the fuses out one by one but also wont help.

I know you will all say take it to someone in this field but I have an issue of money he ripped me off that bad I couldn't afford Christmas this year and just barely had enough to get a motor and fluid's so please don't send me stray I really do need your help. I have a new born so I really cant be wasting money.

can someone tell me what wire to look for to bypass it for now until I get some money behind me to install a mongoose I have lying around or maybe what I need to do to remove it and put it back to factory.

its a r33 1997 s2 gtst ide start doing it myself and pray to god I get it right but I don't want to ruin my life and screw things up more then it is, any help would be much appreciated. thanks everyone in advance

if you want to call or text me with some info im ok with that my number is 0424 842 043

lol came on to check I don't know why it wrote pray to rajab I wrote "g o d" but if anyone could help me out to figure why it wont crank over and eliminate potential causes would be great ive traced all wires and cut and rejoined all of them leading from the alarm to there original wires but still no good, I have 2 wires leading to I think the door solenoid at the bottom of it but not to sure where they would link up.

so I can hear the fuel pump and all electricals work, it is an auto ecu in a manual I researched on here and seen they are ok in a manual and ive tried putting it in gear when trying to start and still no good, any ideas?

Edited by Stealthynsa

• 3 weeks later...

A dodgy way to bypass some more basic alarms is to disconnect the negative terminal on the battery, and have someone turn ignition key all the way to start position (where it cranks the starter motor) while you put the negative terminal back on. If you're lucky engine will turn over as soon as you put the negative terminal back on. Keep in mind, there will be lots of sparks so use a glove and make sure to do it in a ventilated area as sparks can ignite any hydrogen that's built up around the battery... Other than that its a tow job to your nearest sparkie

Edited by junkie