SAU Community

Eoi: Forged & Stroked Big Hp Rb25 Long Block - Hks Valvetrain - Advan Built

Hey guys,

Just putting this expression of interest out there for a long block.

The engine was built by Advan Performance Centre in NSW and was a no expense spared build.

The engine is a 1996 S2 RB25 and was rebuilt with the following specifications:

BLOCK

- R34 GTR N1 crankshaft to bring engine capacity to 2.6L

- H beam Carillo connecting rods

- Mahle forged pistons

- N1 Oil pump

- N1 Water pump

- ACL Pro Series bearings

- New welsh plugs, gaskets etc. done during build

HEAD

- HKS metal headgasket

- HKS 264 degree intake and exhaust camshafts with VCT removed

- HKS Cam gears

- HKS Valve Springs

- HKS Timing Belt

- New seals, guides, valves etc. done during build

- Oil restrictors

- ARP Head Studs

- Machining, porting and polishing all carried out by Advan Performance Centre

This is a big HP engine built to withstand the 700HP and 8000RPM limiter is runs all day long. Engine has now done just under 20,000km and is healthy as ever. Only ever run on Motul Chrono 10W40.

* Currently the car is making between 360-390rwkw on BP98 on 1.5-1.6BAR of boost pressure through a GT3540R in a R33 GTST. The car is an absolute animal when it comes on and is a real handful to keep straight.

The engine is still in the vehicle so can be test driven if required. I'm hoping not to pull the motor out until I have a buyer interested but will see how I go.

Asking $8000 for the long block but I am open to reasonable offers if the price doesn't seem fair.

If some one wanted the complete engine setup with manifolds, turbo etc. I would be open to discuss that as well.

The car has run a low 11 second pass with this package in street trim on a shitty track. Put the engine into a VL or a S chassis and you have a 10 second car.

Any one that has done an engine build like this through a well known workshop knows how much money gets put into these builds and the brand new parts alone are worth more than what I'm asking for the engine so I think it is fair.

If there is any more info I can think of I will update the thread. Just quickly writing it up so I may have missed something!

Thanks guys.

Phil

Will give a free bump as well. Seen this package in its early days after build and it sounded like a f**king mental angry chainsaw on crack! Would be a perfect buy for someone looking to save a few dollars

Edited by Weapon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...