SAU Community

Mobile App Stalled?

It appears that both tapatalk and the mobile app arent working. I keep getting an error saying that "my security key is different to the one submitted." Can still log on but cant post. Can't see sticky threads either. Thanks guys!

Yep in the same boat - used to check the forums like 20 times a day lol... I feel alone without it :P

Yep in the same boat - used to check the forums like 20 times a day lol... I feel alone without it :P

only 20 times?

youneedtosaumorelol.

also my app has stalled too and most of the other guise in the wasteland have the same problem. :unsure:

only 20 times?

youneedtosaumorelol.

also my app has stalled too and most of the other guise in the wasteland have the same problem. :unsure:

lol 20 times was an understatement... was worried that someone from the office might read it. I spent atleast 10 minute every hour of the working day browsing through.

Cause the SAU mobile app isnt working, now I'm using the pc at work... livin' life on the edge :P

lol 20 times was an understatement... was worried that someone from the office might read it. I spent atleast 10 minute every hour of the working day browsing through.

Cause the SAU mobile app isnt working, now I'm using the pc at work... livin' life on the edge :P

lols.

My Android one is working fine?

:merli:

but what about the rest of us inferior non-Android device users???

Just like some of the above posts, my SAU app for iPhone is just not working which is frustrating

i'm on android and having issues. i can't see stickies and can't post as i get the same message about security key not matching that t5iv is getting. and this is on a fresh install of the app on a freshly factory reset phone (was doing it before the reset too).

i'm on android and having issues. i can't see stickies and can't post as i get the same message about security key not matching that t5iv is getting. and this is on a fresh install of the app on a freshly factory reset phone (was doing it before the reset too).

Same faults as this. On Galaxy S4, running the latest software for the phone and the app is up to date