SAU Community

My R33 Stolen Form Altona 10/12/13 Xzs332

Cameron.ac

How many bodies did they find in the boot not to give it back yet!?

I've had a car (pulsar n13) stolen a few years ago and then found by the police and was able to pick it up the next day where it was left gutted.

Some crappy new revenue raising scheme or something perhaps, but either way wtf!

Had a phone call from the police yesterday there waiting for a special police dog to come and go over the car

.... So they've had it for over a week and a half, charging you per day that they've had it... and they're still waiting on a sniffer dog to give it a going over...

I wouldn't pay a cent without a fight. Though you'll probably get defected for the missing interior bits if you try drive it out of their impound if you do :P

That has to be the biggest load of sh*t ive ever heard. Mate I feel for you man. What kind of insurance coverage do you have maybe you can claim this "fee" the cops are charging you on it as well.. but like odium said. Dont pay it without a fight. Fingers cross for you bud

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The guy is known for taking skyline and painting them black he is from altona still waiting to get the police report and find out his name. Still a bit off work to do to the car have to replace the dash and both front seats some body work and the car has a bad miss after 4000 rpm

I would have thought for insurance reasons they would.

as in if you can give the thief details don't you no longer need to pay excess?

same as an accident if you can provide the details on the other party you no-longer pay excess?

I would expect that the insurance company would follow legal path to get details.

The guy is known for taking skyline and painting them black he is from altona still waiting to get the police report and find out his name. Still a bit off work to do to the car have to replace the dash and both front seats some body work and the car has a bad miss after 4000 rpm

Can you PM me some details when you find out as I'm in Altona and this makes me nervous.

• 3 weeks later...