SAU Community

F S (Nsw) Yellow R34 G T R - Awesome Condition

Hello,

Unfortunately it is time to down size on my toys and the GTR has to go. Same old story really, dont have enough time to make good use of it, and money could be better used in property at this stage.

It took me months of searching through many average examples to find one in the conidition this one is in. it has been my weekkend toy, have not used as a daily, and is extremely well looked after and cared for, always garaged etc.. very much as new condition.

details are:

post-85191-0-69204300-1385459569_thumb.jpg

1999 R34 GTR skyline non vspec, it was one of the early ones imported into aus, i have the papers showing it was imported in the middle of 2000, so less time on the the salty roads.

FAST output below

post-85191-0-93032200-1385459899_thumb.png

i bought it 2 years ago with 38k kms onit, it now has about 47k kms. Kms are GENUINE unlike alot of the others on the market claiming very low kms.

it was origianlly bought into aus by a car collector in sydney, then sold in 2004 to the previous owner as the it was the cheapest car in his collection and had to make room ha... the previous owner bought it with approx 4k kms on the clock. he drove it around for a few years until he tried to sell it in 2007 i think, as it was just sitting in storage, he advertised it extremely expensive and never sold it, the car basically stayed in storgae getting very little use, thats why it has low kms... it was originally imported by powerplay i believe, all the servicing was done there by the previous owner.

it is serviced every 6 months (or 5k kms but i dont drive it that much) with royal purple oil, and plugs changed every 12months.

it has some good mods.

Engine:

haltech platinum pro plug in

tomei adjustable cam gears

nismo NE-1 exhaust (twin pipes form the dump back to just before the mufler)

profec b II boost controller running 15psi for a safe tune

It makes 242kw at all fours tuned by JEM (I have dynoi sheet)

post-85191-0-07520600-1385459645_thumb.jpgpost-85191-0-58605400-1385459663_thumb.jpg

suspension and handeling:

BC BR coilovers

whiteline sway bars and camber bushes

qfmar1 brake pads, recently machined discs and high temp brake fluid

18x10.5+15 NISMO LMGT4s recently sprayed black

295/30/18 R888 semis with a little over 1k kms on them.

post-85191-0-02800800-1385459673_thumb.jpgpost-85191-0-11786500-1385459683_thumb.jpgpost-85191-0-78517700-1385459692_thumb.jpg

R888 arent on there in these pics

Exterior:

Nismo style skirts

nismo eyelids

genuine vspecII carbon fibre bonnet

Vspec style front splitter

Tinted Indicators

post-85191-0-70658000-1385459550_thumb.jpgpost-85191-0-89148700-1385459588_thumb.jpg

interior:

Apline double din head unit

nismo gear knob

nismo floor mats

python alarm

nismo cluster (this was an issue for me when i bought the car regarding genuine kms, but the condition makes things very obvious the kms are real, this was agreed when i had it independantly inspected and the thought was the cluster was added as an optional extra from the factory, or very shortly thereafter) interior condition is as new, no mfd cracking like you see in quite a few of the them, very little bolster wear steering wheel in great condition.... very few marks anywhere.

post-85191-0-85601200-1385459897_thumb.jpgpost-85191-0-82559400-1385459903_thumb.jpgdrivers seat with very little wear.

no accident history, i have had paint thicknesses tested all over the car and it came back all good! no finance owed, no rust refer under body pic etc..

If you are looking for an extremely clean well looked after example (not like most of the crap on the market that the dodgey importers are all bringing in) you will not regret coming to look at this. Yellow is a very rare colour and tough to find, may not be everyones cup of tea, but i always get compliments on the look of it. Yellow wasnt what i was looking for originally but the condition was too good to pass up.

included to go with the car is:

stock suspension

stock cam gears

original bonnet

original gear knob and floor mats

original indicators

original sway bars

original ecu

unpainted new nismo style front bumper (very hard to find)

has 11 months rego and just had oil, filter and plugs done.

most recent shots

post-85191-0-90130900-1385459606_thumb.jpgpost-85191-0-75212000-1385459624_thumb.jpg

Price for the whole package: $56,500

i am willing to reduce the price if certain parts are not required, ie byo wheels and only the stock bonnet we would be in the low 50s

car is located in Newcastle NSW

any other questions just let me know.

pm or call on 0435 721 814

Cheers,

Anthony

Thanks for the comments guys, going to be very hard to let go. The yellow has grown on me alot, and is definitely something you dont see too often!

psikaz, goodluck mate ha! I can imagine they would go very well together.

Also note that the under body pics have my old wheels fitted, and the suspension mods weren't fitted at that time either.

also I will not sell the wheels before the car is gone, and will only sell if the new owner doesnt want them etc...

Thanks guys, I might need to start buying some lotto tickets so I dont have to sell it ha.

Just to clarify on price.

Will sell for

49k with no wheels, stock bonnet and no extras

53,500 with the wheels and stock bonnet and no extras

Or 56,500 for the whole package.

Happy to wait for buyer to arrange other wheels and fit them etc thats the way you want to go.

Cheers,

Anthony

I've looked at a lot of R34's in my time and this is definitely one, if not the best example I have ever experienced. Hell, it's even cleaner than my one. If anyone is genuinely looking for a nice clean example, I would go and check this one out.

Big call, good to hear! Thanks mate.

Part of it looking so good has to go to you for the great detail you gave it just after I bought it!

price adjustment

54,500neg as is

52,500neg with stock bonnet instead of vspeii one

48,000neg with no wheels and stock bonnet.

Going to give it a month or 2 then if it doesnt sell will probably part a few things out and put money back into the car making it safer for track use :)

Any questions just ask.

Cheers,
Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Saw your post on Carsales yesterday - very interested in it but a bit strapped these 2 months with Christmas and all.

Only after the new year, i will be able to look at it - hopefully its still available then...

Beautiful color.

Cheers!

Hi Anthony,

Saw your post on Carsales yesterday - very interested in it but a bit strapped these 2 months with Christmas and all.

Only after the new year, i will be able to look at it - hopefully its still available then...

Beautiful color.

Cheers!

Hey mate,

Not a problem. I think alot of people are in the same boat and wont be looking to make a big purchase this close out from xmas so i understand. If still interested in the new year and its still available i will look forward to showing you the car.

Cheers,

Anthony

Anthony, there's a R34 GTR Meet n Greet on 11/1/14 being organised by Bobbyr34. It might be good to display your car there in the day perhaps? Networking would be good if it's a hard time to sell at the appropriate value eh?

very good point terry! Hopefully I can make it if not sold prior.