SAU Community

Stolen Yellow R34 Gt-T Melbourne Tna043

Potatoluv

Hey guys, yesterday someone stole this guys yellow R34 GT-T

Here's pictures of the car: http://imgur.com/a/Ggadg

Licence plate: TNA 043

Registration no.: TNA 043

My car was stolen overnight between midnight and 8am today, Sunday November 3. It was parked in East Malvern, just near Chadstone shopping centre. I would appreciate any help in finding my car. If you see it or know anything, please call the police.

The car is completely stock. No engine or body modifications. It is bright yellow and sticks out. Please keep an eye out for it.

Thanks heaps,
Jay

Edit: Just uploaded an imgur album of photos. I have of course spoken with the police but I would greatly appreciate any help I can get in recovering my car.

Edited by Potatoluv

Oh man that sucks, way too many of them getting nicked... I've seen your car around... I remember it and always laugh because TNA means "Tits N Ass" in my mind...

Did you have an alarm / immobiliser?

I'll keep an eye out, but chances are it's too late to see it still driving on the roads unless it was a complete retard who's just in it for some joyride action...

Oh man that sucks, way too many of them getting nicked... I've seen your car around... I remember it and always laugh because TNA means "Tits N Ass" in my mind...

Did you have an alarm / immobiliser?

I'll keep an eye out, but chances are it's too late to see it still driving on the roads unless it was a complete retard who's just in it for some joyride action...

Apparently it had an immobiliser, but theres also ways around. The owner said a house opposite where the car has a camera.