SAU Community

S1 R33 4 Door Rolling Shell

Had a change of plans and so now I have my s1 4 door sitting in my drive way with the motor,box and ecu removed, apart from that the car is complete. It has a few aftermarket parts Greedy cooler, deatchworks intank pump, hi cas lock bar, coilovers, full exhaust etc. The interior is in pretty good condition, uncracked dash, clean door trims, gtr front seats, I also have a few spare parts around a 2nd exhaust, spare locked diff plus a couple of interior dash parts. I plan on keeping the rb25 so if anyone is after a register able manual 33 sedan i can put some pictures up etc.

prior to motor and box coming out ( about a month ago ) the car was running and a daily driver 163,xxx ks, motor came out for a freashing up and turbo swap but plans have changed since, it has mismatch wheels at the moment so i can move it around the yard. Im either looking for cash offers or swap for parts/things of interest. I would prefer to move it all at once if possible as i need the garage space.

I will take some recent pictures this afternoon and chuck some up tonight, you can reach me by PM for any further questions

might be blind but cant see a price, how much you chasing mate?

looking for around $4500, rolling shell, gearbox, 2 diffs, 2 exhaust, full interior, slotted front rotors etc i figure is a decent price. if i had the time i would look at parting it out but the usual parrts to go first would make the car unmoveable and we don't have the room for that.

the a/c and power steering are also still attached the car just tied out of the way

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

$1500

No motor, box, door trims. No longer has work front wheels either.

Still has plenty of useful parts, deatchworks intank pump, hi cas lock bar, coilovers, full exhaust, gtr drivers seat, skyline floor mats, slotted front rotors with project mu pads, loom, radiatior etc.

Need this gone, pm me if interested.

Picture is from when it was used as a daily, I need the shed space so come check it out!

post-87614-0-27679900-1389067567_thumb.jpg

Edited by evers.