SAU Community

Forum Rules Reminder

Duncan

Over the last few months there has been an increasing level of baiting, trolling and personal attacks across the NSW section

For those who may have forgotten the rules they agreed to when signing up, the link is here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

These forums are intended to be a friendly and welcoming place to all genuine enthusiasts, if you want to form an e-gang to bully people go somewhere else for your sport.

For the avoidance of doubt, the term "panel gaps" will attract a warning.

Now put down your keyboards and give each other a hug.

• Like 3

panel gaps?? is this refering to gaps between panels on a motor vechle??

no, in the 29 cases I reviewed in the NSW section in August, panel gaps referred to deliberate trolling and baiting of a forum member 100% of times.

Let's just raise the tone and not be personal.

• Like 1

Sorry if I gave the impression I was joking. Matt, you have been banned.

Luke, at no time do two wrongs make a right. If you have a problem with someone's behaviour please use the "Report" button to notify the moderator of the section so they can review and take action.

Please people take a deep breath and bring a bit of nice back to the community.

• Like 1

Luke, I started this thread because of the increase in behaviour which was contrary to the forum rules, in the hope that people would read, think, and change how they were acting - so warnings and bannings would not be required. There is no "at fault" here, each person's behaviour gets judged on their actions only.

I'll repeat, if you believe a member is trolling, report the post to moderators so we can review and act.

I hope it was worth it, because you are now permanently banned, along with your primary account.

Anyone else that is incapable of self control and want's to be a smart ass will follow this person, and others, out the door.

Unfortunately a number of the mod and admin team have had to hand out further warnings and bannings today on this topic. We have also decided to hide a number of the less helpful posts.

Lift the tone, think before you post, and treat your fellow community members like human beings.

Or you are not welcome here.

Pretty simple.

People are getting banned/warned and the instigator gets off.

Troll wins again.

This crap could have been avoided however it seems some have blinders on. That said, rules are rules.