SAU Community

Import Monster Moving Sale. Watch This Space

LOL sorry lads, the intention was good but just didn't take into account the workload we're under. The move to the new place is taking a bit longer than originally thought as it needs a LOT of work and the stuff in our existing place is beyond ridiculous. To do list is huge, but this is right up there towards the top of it. Once we start getting some space here again, we can actually open all the boxes and go through all the pallet loads and see what we've got :)

LOL sorry lads, the intention was good but just didn't take into account the workload we're under. The move to the new place is taking a bit longer than originally thought as it needs a LOT of work and the stuff in our existing place is beyond ridiculous. To do list is huge, but this is right up there towards the top of it. Once we start getting some space here again, we can actually open all the boxes and go through all the pallet loads and see what we've got :)

Haha sounds like a fun task :/

Hope the move goes as smoothly as it can and look forward to checking out your box....... Wait....... Gear....... Wait...... PARTS!!!

any ls1 parts you may happen to find are mine. i know its a long shot but hey fingers crossed.

inb4bogan.

• Like 1

i know this wouldn't be a positively received idea but: a while ago there was a motorbike gear/accessories warehouse sale. they made you pay an entry fee of something like 500$ , but once inside you could grab as much stuff as you could physically carry.

something like this would be easy for you.....and a treasure hunt for us, to say the least!

i know this wouldn't be a positively received idea but: a while ago there was a motorbike gear/accessories warehouse sale. they made you pay an entry fee of something like 500$ , but once inside you could grab as much stuff as you could physically carry.

something like this would be easy for you.....and a treasure hunt for us, to say the least!

BAHAHA do you even lift bro

• 4 weeks later...

$500....

I reckon I could carry 2-3 rb26 heads ;)

• Like 1

Yeah I didn't anticipate being down 33% of my staff for the last month, has made things a bit tough at this end. The move has drawn out for about 2 weeks longer than it should have

50k a year and ill start next week. ill take a pay cut cos your joint would be like working in a playground.....

it would smash my sau time tho....

Yeah I didn't anticipate being down 33% of my staff for the last month, has made things a bit tough at this end. The move has drawn out for about 2 weeks longer than it should have

Now that i can understand. Just looking forward to browsing some items.

• 3 weeks later...